Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Battlefield 4 or Batman: Arkham Origins?

BF4 Battlefield 4 Batman

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Lotus1225_*

Guest_Lotus1225_*
  • Guests
With the upcoming release of these two games this October, which of the two will you choose?

I have always been drawn to Batman's dark & tragic personality, and am interested enuf to get hold of the new game Arkham Origins... but I think, there's so much more talk about Battlefield 4. So much madness! Makes me want to buy Battlefield 4, instead of Batman. What do you think?

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,246 posts
Of the two, I would choose Battlefield 4. But that's because I've never played any of the Arkham games and I'm a loyal Battlefield veteran :D

Guest_Lotus1225_*

Guest_Lotus1225_*
  • Guests
I would, with BF4 too. Seen the trailer for it and it's really ... WOW! Amazing! :drool:
Ah, I don't play much. It's actually to share with the Kids and have more fun, as I played Medal of Honor with them before and i find it :thumbsdown: ... peace!
Well, I must have thought about Batman the game, coz of the upcoming and much talked-about Affleck movie, and both games are to be released this October. Otherwise, it would have been Day Z vs. BF4...

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,751 posts
I have my preorder in for Arkham Origins already. Doing so gets me a playable Deathstroke character! Saw the $20 season pass with a bunch of skins and a training mode as Bruce Wayne, which I can't wait for.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BF4, Battlefield 4, Batman