CONFIRMED Star Wars Episode 7 news

Driver

Guest El Chalupacabra

i'm glad John Williams is doing the music

OMG, the movie is not out yet. YOU JUST SPOILED ME ON WHO THE COMPOSER IS! USE SPOILER TAGS PLEEZE!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was posted pretty much as soon as it ended on the live stream. Could be wrong. SDCC stuff is almost always exclusive though. A different animal than Celebration.

They aren't streaming the TFA panel, I know that much.

edit: Star Wars is also a different animal than most (all?) other properties there so maybe it won't be exclusive. If, of course, there is anything major at all.

One thing that no one is talking about is the cinematography. The few shots in that video and what we've seen in the trailer are telling. The lens choices and movement are very NOT Star Wars, and while normally I think franchises should stick to a style, in this case it is a welcome change and it looks really dynamic.

I completely agree. I think he is going for reminiscent but also with his own stamp on it. Everything I've seen so far, I like. I think Leia looks fine. The photo that leaked a while ago of her she looked goofy but she looks fine in the video.

Also, still seems like 95% of what they are showing us is from Jaaku. Which is most likely just the opening act. Not really giving us much of anything from the later parts of the movie. Which isn't a bad thing.

One thing that someone on twitter noted - based on the shot of Leia in the BTS footage, you can tell, because of her ring, that it is her that is receiving Luke's lightsaber in the shot in the second teaser.

I like the Leia outfit. Somewhat reminiscent of her Hoth attire.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.