CONFIRMED Star Wars Episode 7 news

Driver

TRAILER DEBUTS ON FRIDAY

Of course one of the theaters is in San Diego when I'll be out of town. I mean I'm sure it'll be online in no time but COME ON. Anyone else nearby one of these places?

Irvine, CA Edwards Irvine Spectrum 22 & IMAX

San Diego, CA Edwards Mira Mesa Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX

Atlanta, GA Regal Atlantic Station Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX

Chicago, IL Regal City North Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX

New York, NY Regal Union Square Stadium 14

Warrington, PA Regal Warrington Crossing Stadium 22 & IMAX

Knoxville, TN Regal Pinnacle Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX

Houston, TX Edwards Houston Marq’E Stadium 23 IMAX & RPX

Seattle, WA Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX

Your from San Diego? I am also.

Anyhow, I was going to take my kid to see Big Hero 6 at Edwards Friday but he wanted to see it last night. It would have been cool to see the 88 second trailer but i will see the movie opening night, just like the rest of them except one. See below!

Exact moments I seen Star Wars in theaters in my life - from memory

Where? listed below.......

Feb 1978 - Star Wars: A New Hope

100 Twin Drive In.

710 Medtronic Parkway NE, Fridley, MN 55432

This one I remember clearly because it was the re-release of the film for 78'. The reason I know this is because it played Young Frankenstein after the film. My mom, dad and I just came from Target and they had bought me Chewbacca and C-3p0 figures. I remember sitting in the back seat all of 6 years old. When I close my eyes I can still see the scroll on the screen while I am in the back-seat of the Plymouth Duster.

--------

1980 - Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.

Mann Southtown Theatre

7770 Penn Avenue S, Bloomington, Bloomington, MN 55423

I can remember standing in line with a young kid wondering if it would be anything like the first one, it was better. I also remember talking with my dad about Vader being Lukes' father. At that time you could buy a theater film booklet about the film. Which i still have.

---------

1983 - Star Wars - Return of the Jedi

Anoka Cinema.

420 E Main St #101, Anoka, MN 55303

This was the same theater I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981. I still remember Luke and his green saber which was odd to me and I also got a theater book on Jedi as well.

---------

1999 - Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.

United Artist Horton Plaza 8

Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

I can remember standing in a very long line which wrapped around the whole entire mall. but I had my ticket and I got in the first showing. I came out wondering if this was a joke. I later liked the film more as the years passed. But it was so different from the other SW films. People went crazy when they saw the STAR WARS scroll for the first time in 17 years. Ofcourse, we saw it in the re-release but this was a new film.

----------

2002 - Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

United Artist Horton Plaza 8

Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

This one again wrapped around the building and people actually clapped at this one. I really enjoyed the midnight showing talking with fans. People dressed as Star Wars characters.

------------

2002 - Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Stillwater Cinema

I almost forgot, I had come home to MN to visit and drug my mother to a showing of the film. My mom put up with it. true story!!!

--------

2005 - Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Grossmont Cinemas

5500 Grossmont Center Dr

La Mesa, CA

Opening night again was a blast with tons of friends. After hearing the new title released in 2004 at the comic con in SD we were hopeful and got the best of the prequel movies.

----------

1997 - Star Wars - Special Edition - A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

70mm - Valley Circle Theater

5040 Mission Center Road, San Diego, CA 92108

-demolished 1998

Star Wars I remember clearly, this was the first time in over 19 years that I would see the ORIGINAL SW on the big screen and in 70mm to boot. They also passed out a LUKE Jedi figure which I still have in my garage. I also played the vintage Star Wars Trilogy game in the lobby. What a Blast! Seeing the HOTH battle on the big screen after so many years was awesome....

------------

1997 - Star Wars Special Edition - The Empire Strikes Back.

Grossmont Cinemas

5500 Grossmont Center Dr

La Mesa, CA

Seeing the Hoth Battle on the big screen was awesome.....

-------------

2015???????? Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Where am I seeing it? Unknown....

I know it will be my two boys and I seeing this... and hopefully my dad....

- May the Force be with you!!

RotJ gave us a white guy in black armor so TFA gives us a black guy in white armor - if they dub Boyega's voice with a white guy's it'll be perfectly symmetrical

JJ showing he can outdo Lucas at Lucas-ing but also Spielberg, right, that stormtrooper stuff is Saving Private Ryan

echidna penis lightsaber

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.