Game of Thrones season 4

Darth Krawlie

WOW. That was a killer episode. Tyrian is the business. And yeah Oberyn is a fantastic character. ****ing Shae though, I hope she gets it in the neck.

Word. What a vicious bitch. I get that she's pissed at Tyrion, but balls-out dragging Sansa down, too? So much for loving that girl.

You have to remember that Shae thinks Tyrion used Varys to get her out of King's Landing, that he was done with her and she was "just another whore." She's really been hurt by Tyrion and wants to hurt him back. Also there's the fact that she probably didn't have much choice in the matter of whether she was going to testify or not. Tywin's men seized her on the ship in the harbor so it's not like she could have run away after they asked.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Tyrion did his best to say "YOU ARE IN DANGER HERE. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE," 5 or 10 times, but it apparently didn't register for Shae.

I don't really give a damn. She can key his car or whatever the Westerosi equivalent is, but contributing to his death sentence? Please.

I think Bronn did get Shae on the ship, with every intention of her getting off of it somewhere in Essos.

A minor line during the Purple Wedding that I immediately picked up on (and I can see no other 'real' reason for including it) was when Tywin starts barking out orders among them is "Seize all the ships in the harbor!" I assume that Shae's ship was seized, Shae was recognized as Sansa's handmaiden and then brought to Tywin/Cersei.

Presented somewhat differently but in the end thats the case. Shae can say all she wants that she loves Tyrion and doesn't care about his money, its garbage. She HAS to say that. She can't say "I'm only with you for your money." She is just lying.

Dinklage keeps owning the show. The scene with Tyrion and Oberyn (my favorite character this season). and the GoT theme swelling... Great stuff.

Oh, and with that last scene, Petyr is a superhuman-level of malevolence.

If by "malevolence" you mean "awesome."

In the book, even though it was totally in character and to be expected, I had to do a double-take and read it again. "What!? He just did what!?"

In the show, even though I knew exactly what was about to happen, I had to rewind and watch it again for all the minutia.

So very, very well done!

Shit man... the episodes just keep getting better and better!!! Think this was the best one so far, but if the current trend continues I struggle to comprehend how amazingly this season is going to finish. I wanna see the mountain do some cool shit, cause hes freakish huge, but no way in hell can they let him kill Oberyn. So that said, I hope twinkle-toes-the-sex-addict does a sneaky and destroys the mountain. Quick smart. No messing around, just in and out. Wham. AND seriously, if he kills Cercie (sp) too Im gonna charge around the living room doing a naked victory dance, fist pumping the air, crying "YES! fuck YES!" freaking out the neighbors.

Please do not disappoint GOT, please.

DAAAAAANG! Calling it. Most shocking ending since Ned Stark lost his head! And Sansa! What is HER character about to become?!?

Definitely need "more" of Sansa next season if you know what I mean...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.