Lucas1138

They're really adamant on keeping 'Man of Steel' in the title, jebus.

How about: Man of Steel 2: Man Harder (or Steel Harder), Man of Steel Versus Man of Bat: The Collision Course, Superman: Satan's Apprentice, Battle of the Men: Super Vs. Bat, Man of Steel II: Die Batman Die.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180451-warner-bros-registers-possible-titles-for-batman-vs-superman-movie

There’s been a lot of debate over the official title of the upcoming Batman vs Superman film scheduled to be released in 2015. This week, Warner Bros secretly registered a host of possible titles through the internet brand protection company MarkMonitor. Now, it’s likely the debate is going to get more opinions. According to the latest domain registrations, possible titles include “Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.

****ing LOLLLLLLLL these are awful titles.

Totally agree. Awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wait. Does that sound racist? LISTEN YOU GUYS I AM NOT RACIST BUT ...

Wonder Woman is a shiksa. Unlike Batman or Superman the character does not "feel" Jewish to me or, as far as I can tell, anyone else. She's a pagan goddess out of ancient Greek mythology! The character was created by a New England goy! Having her played by an Israeli feels wrong to me on a fundamental level.

Zack Snyder : you are a traitor to our people this is a shandeh

I actually kinda like that she isn't getting her own movie first. They are kind of doing the opposite of Marvel, where all the characters had their own movie to start and then came together. DC is starting with one characters movies, introducing characters in those movies and then potentially having those characters fan out into their own movies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.