Lucas1138

Guest El Chalupacabra

I wouldn't mind something more like Keaton's Batmobile. That thing was awesome.

It was a good looking batmobile. But my favorite is still the 1966 TV show one. Maybe they can have styling themes from both?

Guest El Chalupacabra

I hope they give Batman a jetpack.

and a lightsaber

Only if it is revealed Batman's parents weren't actually shot in an alley by a junkie mugger, but actually victims of Alien face huggers, and if Batman has a hand to hand combat showdown with a Predator.

If its an ageing batman (still buff, but little flabby, stubbly, jaded and pissed off) reckon Mickey Rourke could do it. Might need a bit of makeup though. He could play a brutal as **** batman too.

Don't know what to think of Ben affleck. I dislike his face. And his voice.. I thought Argo was well overrated.

Guest El Chalupacabra

^^physically, maybe, but not personality-wise.

You know who I think would be a bad ass Batman is the guy from Hell On Wheels who plays Cullen Bohannon. He has that Clint Eastwood-ish-ness that would be great for Batman.

Rourke would be more suited to play Clayface.[/waka waka]

From what I can tell Cullen has a great look for Batman. Assuming that jaw is as square as the beard/stubble makes it. Google only tossed up bearded looks.

When he was young CSI's George Eads was a dead ringer for The Animated Series Batman.

He does not look like Batman nowadays, but he's almost 47 now.

• 2 months later...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180451-warner-bros-registers-possible-titles-for-batman-vs-superman-movie

There’s been a lot of debate over the official title of the upcoming Batman vs Superman film scheduled to be released in 2015. This week, Warner Bros secretly registered a host of possible titles through the internet brand protection company MarkMonitor. Now, it’s likely the debate is going to get more opinions. According to the latest domain registrations, possible titles include “Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.

****ing LOLLLLLLLL these are awful titles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.