Lucas1138

I never had an issue with Affleck as Batman, he is the batman animated series real life analog. The more I see of him as Batman just makes me more hopeful for the film. Without Affleck or Batman, not sure how jazzed I'd be about MoS again. No offense to Cavill, like Routh the actors weren't the problems with the respective Supermans.

Wonder Woman being in the trailer with no mention or build up was kinda weird, don't you think? She's never made a movie appearance before, she's a top level character virtually everyone has heard of, and OH HEY ACTION SHOT. I get that this is batman vs superman and not batman vs superman vs Wonder Woman in a triple threat match, but still. Felt weird.

So the part where Martha Kent says :

"People hate what they don't understand. Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel. Be their monument. Be anything they need you to be."

YAAAAAY AND SUPERMAN IS SAVING A ROCKETSHIP WHILE SHE SAYS THIS HURRAY

and then her next words are :

"Or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did."

whaaaaaaaat

I think Ma Kent is reacting as a mother to seeing the world hate her son. Still meh for apathy, but if that is the context it's an understandable emotional response.

I also feel what Krawlie is saying about WW, but I will hope (perhaps foolishly) that her arrival is a result of the Amazons sending her to end the strife these men are causing.

Afterthought: Lois seems regulated to Superman's Girlfriend. Almost feel that moment with Perry and Clark should be with Lois instead. Of course that's knowing nothing of the film, just looking at the trailer as a whole piece.

P.S. It flashes by quick, but wasn't that a Robin suit all Jokerized in Bruce's trophy case? Yay if so. Should mean life was happening prior to MoS and we don't have to sit thru the origins of Robin of Batgirl of Joker of... yeah.

why didnt those guys with the superman patches and guns just shoot batman in the jaw

looks incredibly stupid and terrible and insulting which oddly enough threw me in the 'will definitely see in theaters' camp for the first time since they've been talking about this movie

This appears to be just as joyless and miserable as MOS. But, Batman is in it, so they have my money. And yes, Wonder Woman was very much out of place in this trailer.

Any theories on why the cave is trashed, or how the graffiti'd Robin suit plays into this?

Edit: okay I had to watch that a few times. That's the bat "cave" at :54 sec, right? At first glance I thought it looked messed up.

This appears to be just as joyless and miserable as MOS. But, Batman is in it, so they have my money. And yes, Wonder Woman was very much out of place in this trailer.

Any theories on why the cave is trashed, or how the graffiti'd Robin suit plays into this?

Cave didn't looked trashed to me-- but if that crumbly house is Wayne Manor, something went down.

My question is, did Joker get into the cave and deface Robin's monument, or is that how Batman found Robin's body, painted taunt and all?

I will give them credit for one thing-- despite Joker not being in this movie, the hints of him we see match up well with what the Suicide Squad leaks show us.

So the part where Martha Kent says :

"People hate what they don't understand. Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel. Be their monument. Be anything they need you to be."

YAAAAAY AND SUPERMAN IS SAVING A ROCKETSHIP WHILE SHE SAYS THIS HURRAY

and then her next words are :

"Or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did."

whaaaaaaaat

That part is so cobbled together it is real easy for people to take it out of context and come up with whatever they want to think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.