Lucas1138

Yeah, it doesn't matter how much of a badass they try to make him look, he's still a dude that wrangles fish.

The Jackson Hyde version also controls water, like Iceman does ice. It's one reason I think that version would be neat to see with the wonders of modern sfx.

Pretty sure the "unite seven" thing refers to the JLA roster; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Green Lantern and [insert character]. The latter usually being Martian Manhunter, but could by filled by Cyborg... considering we know that character has been cast.

Unite the Seven Seas.

DUH.

Man this Justice League is moody.

It seems like they are trying as hard as they can to force us to take Aquatard seriously. But honestly, with all the things we've heard about this movie, Rob Zombie with a trident isn't going to suddenly get a big emotional response from me.

I'm more thrown by Torch not complaining that he isn't blonde.

• 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me why Jessie Eisenberg as Luthor is a good idea?

Gene Hackman's retired, John Shea's busy, Kevin Spacey is still fulfilling the terms of a blood debt to the ancient Assyrian God whose name roughly transliterated into our own familiar phonemes would be "NetFlix", and Michael Rosenbaum wouldn't play Lex Luthor again for every dollar in Otisburg.

Has he ever been intimidating in anything?

- Social Network

- The Double

Uh. That's it.

That's true. There are varied ways Lex has been displayed over the years. I think this Brains Over Brawn version should be fine. I prefer Brains And Brawn however; Lex being a super man, to play on the term. Lex in this sense, being as peak as a natural human could be is still fathoms below Superman and that becomes yet another thing that sticks in Lex's craw.

That's true. There are varied ways Lex has been displayed over the years. I think this Brains Over Brawn version should be fine. I prefer Brains And Brawn however; Lex being a super man, to play on the term. Lex in this sense, being as peak as a natural human could be is still fathoms below Superman and that becomes yet another thing that sticks in Lex's craw.

Super Powers armored Luthor!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not really feeling this so far. Sorry, I know some fans like to think Batman can beat Superman (OMG! TDKR!) but seriously, he just wouldn't. Especially in these movies! Does he even have Kryptonite? I don't remember there being any in MoS.

And why do they have to fight? Superman did end up saving the city at the end and he looked to be on friendly terms with the military even though they were trying to track him. I think my hype for this actually dropped instead.

I want to be interested in this movie, but it just doesn't work. It just looks bad at every step.

I also really wanted to like MoS.

"Chewie...we're home." :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"Do you bleed? You will." :no:

Yeah, I really don't like that line at all.

C'mon, Bats, at least make some sense. First you ask if he bleeds and then you say he will. Wha?! Maybe he doesn't!*

*Obviously he does but still...what a stupid line. :(

Joyless is the perfect word. I think the whole "everything has to be darker darker darker" thing going on with movies, video games, and such has to hit rock bottom soon, and start going in the other direction. Yay for star wars.

And way to try and take a little wind out of star wars sails with this trailer a day later.

I'm not too excited about this movie, but I think I'm sold on Affleck as batman. I was dubious before. Jessie Eisenberg though? I dunno. I think I have to SEE him and HEAR him at the same time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.