Lucas1138

Low Res Thumbs of the teaser below:

post-1397-0-79915200-1406423363_thumb.png

Essentially:

Armored Batman's eyes glow blue as Superman* hovers into the frame.

Close-Up of Armored Batman.

Armored Batman diddles with the Bat-Signal.

Superman's eyes glow red.

The Staring Contest begins.

*I'm not sure Supes is actually in the first shot. The more I look at it the framing/scaling is all wrong. I think another-geek stood up in front of camera-geek.

• 2 weeks later...

Way back in Smallville's third season or so, when they were doing the whole "this has happened before" cave drawings and later stuff with Dr. Swan (Reeve) ... I had an idea similar to that vid, different still but similar. It would have involved the just becoming an adult Welling-Kent discovering that the multiverse exists. Learning from reports, tales told, images and holographic recreations that he is one super man of many, then free from what was and is he sets off on his own path as a Superman.

I did a quick perusal of the thread and didn't see a mention of this, so forgive me if I missed it...

Does anyone else think that the Wonder Woman actress looks almost exactly like Kim Kardashian? I thought it WAS her at first. Kinda weirded out by it.

My teen son and I have been watching a lot of Jackie Chan films this summer. We've come to the conclusion that if we ever get to see a Batman & Robin on screen that isn't played by two men then the Boy Wonder should fight like Jackie does. Effective but vulnerable, humorous, using the environment to his advantage combined with a parkour like movement. Then in contrast Batman should be patient, but with quick brutal strikes... like if Bruce Lee taught a championship boxer Jeet Kun Do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.