Lucas1138

We'll see when the new Avengers comes out and there's a character in it that is also a character in the latest XMen that is played not only by different people but give no mention to elements such as who their father is, the fact they are mutants, etc.

How is that going to suddenly topple the massive following/empire they've built. Like Krawlie says, hardcore fans already know, and have moved one, everyone else wouldn't know. There's lots of movies that come out with characters who we don't know the fathers of.

saw the new photo dc released of ben affleck/batman. i'm too lazy to post it.

but seriously, can we quit with the dark silhouette/mystery photo shit? i just want to see what he looks like in decent, half-ass normal lighting. good grief.

We've already had a blue-cowled Batman. Back in 1966. Why would they revisit that costume? To the general public, blue on Batman's costume screams CAMP. Maybe someday we'll again get a comedic blue-caped Batman in film, but not this time.

We've already had a blue-cowled Batman. Back in 1966. Why would they revisit that costume? To the general public, blue on Batman's costume screams CAMP. Maybe someday we'll again get a comedic blue-caped Batman in film, but not this time.

His costume has been blue in literally every other format Batman has appeared in outside of films, not just the Adam West series, including the comics Snyder is cribbing his story from.

literally every film since the 89 has been a variation of the black vinyl/leather/armor. I was hoping for something different, so talking to me like I'm an idiot is way off base.

I'd like to see real range-of-motion in the neck or any other effort to make the costume more believably manageable. (I think one poster always complained of his costume too closely resembling a SCUBA suit.) Heck, Macfarlane Toys has more articulation in their figures than any of his cinematic outfits.

His costume has been blue in literally every other format Batman has appeared in outside of films, not just the Adam West series, including the comics Snyder is cribbing his story from.

literally every film since the 89 has been a variation of the black vinyl/leather/armor. I was hoping for something different, so talking to me like I'm an idiot is way off base.

Settle down, Beavis.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.