Lucas1138

You know what could be neat, Elseworldy even, have Momoa be the adult Aqualad... then cast some older Hollywood celeb as an aged Arthur. Like Affleck's Batman was doing his thing behind the scenes until Clarky showed up, Arthur would have been too... and now his "son" is taking his place.

So Momoa as Aquaman, Kaldur'ahm version.

Then maybe someone well over 50 to be Arthur. All silver haired, shaggy, bearded old king style. Sorta Odin of the Sea... maybe someone like Dennis Quaid.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just glad that DC is so kind in helping me realize that there's no point in wasting my time and money on them.

I'm just glad that DC is so kind in helping me realize that there's no point in wasting my time and money on them.

Hey--DC always looks out for the fans.

Look at the great job Jim Lee is doing for the comics. All time high stuff, there.

Yep.

Really.

imo MoS had moments. Like Returns there is enough to build on, mostly being the cast. However both films have serious suck issues. I'm happy they are giving it another go. When studios do this I almost always like the results;

Star Trek TPM gets pushed for Khan, Star Trek V was almost completely ignored when you consider Star Trek 6. The Bond films wink away flops (eg. Moonraker). The X-Films putting Wolverine: Origins to the side.

It's like Studio Head Canon. lol

WB/DC should do this with Green Lantern too. There was enough there to build with. Fox could do this with F4 as well. Just Bond it, move forward. No need for another origin. Just tell another story, same cast, different cast, half the cast, one holdover, whatever just stop making origin films.

But if you don't do the origin how will people understand that Invisible Girl can turn invisible, The Human Torch can turn into a flying, flaming human torch, and The Thing is a giant... thing?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.