Lucas1138

• 2 weeks later...

If you asked me last year if I would be excited to see a Batman vs Superman movie I would have said "hell yes!"

However ever since I saw the new Superman movie I am not excited or thrilled at all. I thought the new superman movie had so many problems and issues that it was unforgiveable. Ben being cast as Batman I could care less about after being so let down by Superman.

I really see no pros in seeing this movie at all. Zak Snyder has lost a lot of credibility with me after watching Superman.

He's got some deal with WB where he's their comic book guy, and ANYTHING that comes through DC requires his input. Basically, a couple years ago they decided to tighten up the reigns and treat WB and DC as a shared entity as opposed to two self-running properties owned by Time-Warner. That's why DC entertainment moved to LA a few months ago, it's been a transition that's finally complete. Warner Bros the studio and DC Entertainment are supposed to work hand in hand.

But obviously, WB has never quite known what to do with the DC properties outside of Batman. Time Warner execs and the WB board basically said "We need one of our Hollywood guys that knows comics to be the point man so we don't screw this up." Goyer had done enough comic book adaptions that performed well that he was chosen for role. After Batman Begins killed it, they'll never doubt him again.

Remember the good old days of internet spoilers when websites would make a half-hearted attempt to vet something? They'llpost ANYTHING these days and say THIS IS JUST A RUMOR BUUUUT.

Also tired of seeing reports where actors give something away, and the next day are all I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

The dude from Arrow was quoted at saying "there had been discussions" and later had to clarify "with my hair stylist, not the studio."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.