Lucas1138

Since this film is now unofficially a "Justice League" film and since Supergirl/Power Girl/Kara was easter egged already in MoS... they should bring her in too. And who should they get?! Maybe Kristanna Loken. You may recall her from the horrid T3. She does however still look awesome this year and [she's] 5'11". Afterthought: They should cast Lucy Lawless as Queen Hippolyta, Wonder Woman's mom for those not in the know.

If the Womens Image groups out there didn’t have enough justification on what is generally seen as acceptable, they sure as hell do now. Wonder Woman always had curves and meat. Now they go ahead and hire this A cup stick to represent?!? Yeah no. This next Supes movie is getting less and less interesting for me. Wake me up when it’s on Netflix.

I think Gal Gadot (or perhaps as Batfleck is a thing maybe WonderGal can be hers?) ... umm... anyway I think Gal can buff up to fill the part. I do not expect her to suddenly be Lucy Lawless or Beth Phoenix, but I think getting a bit thicker athletically speaking is probably in the training regimen. eg. Bale, Routh and Cavill did not at first and presently do not fill out the suits like they did when they were filming.

I also think the call to wave a feminist flag here, not saying particularly in anyone's case here but by the masses, could actually be more anti-feminist in nature. But what do I know really? What I mean is I think it's flag waving based purely on her figure and saying it should be different, granted grounds to fit a character but also saying it should be different and digging on her for it perhaps is a line crossed? Again, not necessarily flaming my peeps here.

My worry about Gal Gadot and her body type, and maybe it's tremendously too strong to say worry, isn't that WonderGal needs to be Lucy Lawless but that I loath the idea that pressure might be applied her to do something with her natural breast size. We see it with actresses all the time. Now granted I quipped I never imagined Wonder Woman needing a Wonderbra, but I really don't want to see Gadot alter herself that way to fill a role.

Maybe I'm being my usual self and making five cents out of a penny.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Well, so much for my Megan Fox Wonder Woman tie up masturbatory fantasies :( ....

What?

Wonder Woman in live action should at least have an athletic build, not be waify.

I would agree, but to be fair, even Lynda Carter is on the waify side. And she was pretty hot as Wonder Woman, and I would still do her at age 62, btw.

Jason Momoa is now supposed to be in this movie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/10/jason-momoa-batman-vs-superman_n_4418114.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

speculation is that he could either be a villain or a member of the Justice League.

Hmmmmmm....interesting. I would have thought they would have him play a bus driver or mailman.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.