Lucas1138

Did we know that? I don't think I did.

At the Legendary/Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con, Man of Steel director Zack Snyder just stepped on to the stage.

It's been rumored that a Batman Reboot, a Batman/Superman movie, The Flash and Justice League films are to be announced.

Well, Zack Snyder announces that there will be a Man of Steel 2.

Snyder says there is one thing that he can reveal, and that is...
Then Harry Lennix is here because his voice sounds better for the announcement.

It's Batman/Superman!

"I want you to remember Clark," Lennix says, "In all the years to come. In all your private moments. In all the years to come, my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you."

Then the Batman/Superman logo is shown which is the Man of Steel glyph with a Batman symbol behind it.

Update: The quote above is from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel. Snyder also said, "We’re not adapting this thing, but it is the thing that will help us tell that story."
Here is the logo that was revealed:
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/600_wide/wysiwyg_imageupload/1/batman-superman-comic-con-logo-large.jpg

Other stuff:
Los Angeles Times
The Hollywood Reporter

If you hate DC I don't see how this would change it. I don't LOVE DC but if they made good movies that'd be awesome.

I like that their plan is different from Marvels. A Batman vs. Superman movie is an awesome way to branch out.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I was kind of hoping for a Man of Steel 2, but I'll take this.

I hope the Batman VS Superman title is a working title, and it actually ends up being World's Finest, or something, instead. I sure would like to see an initial Bats\Supes face off when they first encounter each other, but I don't like the idea of the two being enemies through out the whole movie, and their face off being the whole point of the movie. IMHO, it would be nice to see the two teaming up against Lexcorp: I would like to see a Wayne Enterprises VS Lexcorp showdown, too, like Lexcorp doing a hostile take over of WE. With Lex Luthor basically having the same resources , or maybe even more than Bruce Wayne (hell, make him a billionaire AND mayor or governor), and his own heavy hitter to boot (Metallo, Hank Henshaw, Parasite, etc), I could see a good story in the making to have Bats and Supes, two guys with the same goal with almost diametrically opposed methods, team up against a mutual enemy. Sort of like if you had the Lone Ranger team up with the Man with No Name!

Guest El Chalupacabra

True, but I just don't want the focus to be on Bats and Supes kicking each others' heads in for 2 hours to appease fanboys.

Guest El Chalupacabra

That's why Batman works best working solo to me. Every time Bats teams up with someone with super powers, Writers have to compensate for Bats not having any.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.