NBA 2013 - 2014 Season

Ms. Spam

Heat need to change the rotation about, give Cole more minutes in place of Chalmers. Give Battier minutes in place of Lewis. The Heat are playing too many guys who are poor defenders and the Spurs have too many good offensive players.

Met, one man cannot do it himself. I think Pop is just out coaching the Miami coach (I can't spell his name) and finally I get a healthy Spurs team with a deep bench proving that it takes a team to win. Last year, I felt it was just too bad because the Olympics stole the legs of players. San Antonio's been calling for MVP being given to Leonard or Green. Young kids who have offense and defense.

One man can't do it by himself. But that's just a canned excuse for what's happened. I didn't see game three, but game 4 was a team effort for failure. Wade and Lebron missed at least 6 shots at the rim. Lebron held the ball too long when Leonard was guarding him. Turnovers that killed runs..... Defensively they looked okay,but when Boris Diaw is hitting fadewawy jumpers there little you can do. But as much as it looks like it, ITS NOT OVER BABY!

Don't hate me because I'm just taking a shot at how this week be covered in the aftermath.

Congrats to the Spurs for being the team the Heat lost to.

And I say that because only about 20% of the media will give the Spurs full credit for playing lights out. The rest will pat them on the back and talk about Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

Nah, there's no denying this Spurs team. Yeah, Miami was nowhere to be seen, but San Antonio was just playing on a completely differently level. The only coverage is going to be "why did they suck so bad" and "where are the big 3 going now?"

It seems Kobe doesn't like the thought of Tim Duncan ending up with more titles than him. Too bad his desire for a gi-normous contract was greater than his desire to actually have a shot at any more rings. Unless a ton of talent is willing to go to L.A. at discount prices, he's seen his last Finals without a ticket.

I would like to see Carmelo Anthony get something.

That said, I've been loving the Spurs celebration.

Paddy Mills showed up at a HEB close to me and ended up signing basketballs, onesies, helmets, shirts and what not. He also said that during October of last year he asked Kwahi Leonard what he was going to wear to Tony Parker's Halloween Party and Kwahi replied, "Kwahi Leonard Superhero." Turns out Parkers a huge comic book collector. Parker's going to be at a sporting goods store today and people started lining up yesterday to meet him and get their pictures with the trophy.

The Spurs get plenty of credit, but you can only talk about how great they played so much. There is no real story there. The story is "wow, the Spurs are really good." And that's basically it. Whereas the Heat are a story. Will the Big 3 all opt back in? If they do, the Heat won't be very good next year. They need Wade and Bosh to opt out and then re-sign for much less so they can get more help. They need to be able to refocus Lebron a bit. He can't be the primary scorer, top rebounder, top playmaker and defend the other teams best player. I mean he can, he is that good, but he can't do it and win an NBA title.

W/E

Spurs = great basketball team and I don't care about the Heat. All this shows is you can craft a team who can beat the World's Greatest Player and his cast of characters. Now the East just needs to build like the Spurs do. And means giving up pay to get those types of players. Will Miami do it again?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.