NBA 2013 - 2014 Season

Ms. Spam

He was hired as a coach. That's a different type of job which I think warrants more pay then a guy who had already reached his peak years.

I think Kerr has shown he has the experience needed with his work with the Suns front office and as an analyst alongs . He's played on some of the best coached teams, winning back to back championships on two teams. I'm pretty sure Coach Pop is going to offer some pointers.

Pacers didn't play particularly well on offense, the Heat were just offering up no resistance.

All today means though is that the Pacers aren't getting swept. Long series.

We match up with Miami as well or better than anyone else and have the potential to give them fits.

It's huge that a monster game from Wade was "wasted" by the Heat.

Awesome result! Well, maybe not for you, Met.

I fell asleep though woke up and something else was on. :oops:

While the result sucked, I more disgusted with the effort. There was a stretch there where the Heat couldn't get more than one defensive stop in a row. Hard to make up a deficit trading baskets. They did this for huge stretches during the regular season. I said a while back that these bad habits were going to be hard to get rid of. Proof.

The game tonight is going to be great. The crowd will be amped. I really do feel that we are the better team. But having the best player goes a long way. I've said all year, the Heat do not scare me. LeBron James, however, terrifies me.

I ****ing hate that Lebron James.

(Not really, he's my favorite Non-Pacer).

But I do really ****ing hate that Dwyane Wade.

If we win game 3, I'll be back to feeling normal. If we lose, a little more tenuous.

Anything less than 7 games will be a massive disappointment from a basketball standpoint.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.