NBA 2013 - 2014 Season

Ms. Spam

Poor poor Portland. :(

They got what was coming to them. Aside from the bump in game 4 where they let off the gas and the Blazers suddenly got their shit together, the Spurs just looked so much more professional and elite. You just can't be mad when you get beat by a team that is playing like that.

Now the only question is if they can manage 4 out of 7 performances like that for the remainder of the playoffs.

Well. Hopefully the Pacers can close out the Wizards tonight. I just bought tickets to all four potential home games in the ECF. For probably the combined price of what it would cost to attend one Heat ECF game. The perks of living in a small-big city.

I think the cheapest seat for the ECF is $119 in the upper deck.

My schedule just hasn't synced up with the playoffs so far. Now if I could ditch the wife I could go, but for the most part is tough for both of us going to Miami on a weeknight with her being a teacher. Oh well.

Man this is what happens when teams fall in love with the three. You can just see Washington wanting to hit the "hero" shot. Drives me up the wall when you just don't get a decent two point shot and get back to play d. Their inexperience showed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.