NBA 2013 - 2014 Season

Ms. Spam

You missed a nail-biter. Dallas gave the Spurs a couple of opportunities to get back in the game. It would have been a self destructive loss for the Mavs, had the Spurs pulled it off. It wasn't over until the final buzzer.

Doesn't seem like anybody cares :shrug:

I went to Game 7 last night, it was a blast. I still think Miami and Indiana are on a collision course. Even down 3-2 I thought that. I only ever really got worried in game 6 when they were down 4 with 3 minutes left. Atlanta is just a terrible match-up for the Pacers. Plus they've got that quirky 3-heavy offense which is brutally efficient at times. I think Indiana gets back to their old ways in round 2.

Doesn't seem like anybody cares :shrug:

I went to Game 7 last night, it was a blast. I still think Miami and Indiana are on a collision course. Even down 3-2 I thought that. I only ever really got worried in game 6 when they were down 4 with 3 minutes left. Atlanta is just a terrible match-up for the Pacers. Plus they've got that quirky 3-heavy offense which is brutally efficient at times. I think Indiana gets back to their old ways in round 2.

I care!

Just haven't felt qualified to talk about the Pacers, because I've barely had time to keep up with he Blazers this year, and feel about a year out-of-date on all other NBA teams.

That said, I am very much looking foward to Miami vs. Indiana and will be making time for that (and wanting the Pacers to win, of course).

You didn't miss much Ms. Spam. The Mavs, on the other hand, missed a lot of shots in the 1st half, while the Spurs were in a zone.

I'm disappointed, but I sort of expected the Spurs to come out on fire in the 1st half of this game and they did. The Mavs' shooting going cold is something I've gotten used to this season. They have lost many games by just not scoring for 5 to 6 minutes of a period and they did that today.

Good luck to the Spurs. I feel that they are the only team that can stop Miami from winning another title, unless the Pacers get back to being the team they were in the 1st half of the season.

OMG Pong. 36 points in one quarter.

In other news, I saw on another board how a poster hoped it would be the Wizards vs Miami instead of the Pacers because it will be hard to watch the Pacers get through 7 games and not go on while the Wizards will play their best but be bounced out in four.

If the Spurs play like they have in the last 2 games, they'll have plenty of gas in the tank. Portland has their hands full in this series.

Agreed. Blazers didn't play well, but even if they had, Spurs still would have most likely won this one. It was a masterful work of pressure and professionalism. Hated being on the other side, but it was really impressive to watch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.