Avengers 2

Darth Krawlie

Wow on the accent Maixmoff lol.

I was rather pleased to hear that! So rarely are the non-American characters ever given anything but the same old generic American accent as everyone else. Even in many of the cartoon versions that's true. An English accent is about the only other thing you'll usually here - even if they're not even remotely English.
It's funny because Kick-Ass is Australian with a really thick Aussie accent.

Um...he's English. Pretty sure his accent was born there, as well.

Thor is Australian. Wolverine, too. So was the Joker. And the Red Skull grew up there. As did Skye's mom from Agents of SHIELD. That one really threw me the first time I saw an interview with her. Kick-Ass, though? No, sir, not Australian.

• 3 weeks later...

Then they might just come back down to Midgard and let loose the berserkers when they hear about this show I stumbled across recently on Netflix...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c6/The_Almighty_Johnsons_season_2.jpg/250px-The_Almighty_Johnsons_season_2.jpg

The Almighty Johnsons is a new South Pacific Pictures comedy-drama series about four brothers, raised in heartland New Zealand, who also happen to be the living incarnations of Norse Gods. They even have their own super-god-powers. Sort of - it's just that their powers aren't actually all that powerful. Well, not yet - but that could all change soon.--IMDb

That... is blasphemy. I´ll be calling for a Norse fatwa over the producers. That´s a very nasty thing indeed since it consists of forcing them to eat rotten and/or pickled herring while watching old hockey games on tellie. Vidar, god of vengeance, will be pleased.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not be upset at all if that were real. In fact, I'd be running around and screaming like a ten year old.

Edit: I'll gamble and go on record to say that I think it's real. The format seems to be exactly the same as the Howard the Duck gag at the end of Guardians. Plus, Spidey's suit and voice seem generic enough that it wouldn't be an issue for whatever he ends up looking and sounding like. The first glimpse we got of Thanos was years before Josh Brolin was cast and he looks nothing like him now.

I saw the movie last night.

That ending is fake. It wasn't at the end of the film. Although I was expecting to see a promo of some kind for that character.

Film is very good. Although it's a different movie to what I expected. Ultron is just a plot device really, and the movie is more about The Avengers and their lives and inadequacies. Jeremy Renner stole the show for me as Hawkeye. I felt it was very much his movie.

Ultimately it is a farewell story. Very funny in parts though.

Just got back from the cinema and really enjoyed it. Great banter between them all, lots of good jokes that run through the film. Agree Hawkeye had a good role in this one after being in the background in the first.

Ultron was nicely done. There is only a mid credits clip, and it didn't give much away. Shame as Spidey would have been awesome!

Damn good fun film. Enjoy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.