What flavor of fan girl are you?

Cerina

I am really a drooling fangirl for Skarsgaard, but I like imagining the three of them in a shakey H... yum!

Other people mentioned some great ones, but I need to add one that many may overlook:

Peter Dinklage - he is straight up hot, short stature or no. His confidence is both through the roof and deserved, and that is very, very sexy.

Kevin Bacon - I have always thought he was sexy in a brooding sort of way, but his turn as Ryan Hardy really takes the cake for me.

I am a Voice addict. The day that Adam Levine does not come back as a judge is most likely the day I'll stop being a Voice addict... (and this picture is definetly one of my "spank bank" treasures...)

Michael C. Hall - so weird, so dark, so macabre... so ****ing hot!

Seth Green - I have a thing for red heads and he is also funny as hell

Ovaries would explode.

YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF ANOTHER ONE!!!!! OMG, HOW COULD I FORGET?!?!?!?!?!?

(I know mine did...)

But also:

(do you think he'd let me touch his crossbow?)

And:

(it takes a sexy man to play sexy characters)

And no fangirl list of delicious men could be complete without:

(but when it comes to Boondock Saints, I can't seperate the two characters for the bank... they are always together... doing everything together... everything...)

Dear lord, do I have the hots for Norman Reedus. He was at the New Orleans comic con, but we missed his panel. I did breathe the same air as him for a few minutes, though, while he was signing pictures at a meet and greet. I couldn't afford the meet and greet (not that I would pay that much to meet a celebrity if I did have the cash - even for Norman Reedus), but a caught a few glimpses of him and still felt like a teenager girl at Beiber concert for a minute. Mmmmm...

Ah, Norman Reedus. He plays one sexy redneck.

I found this on the same board as the Adam Levine double pic:

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/ea/0d/8bea0d732ec3bac838f94b9b90cef9c8.jpg

Apparently he's Mister January from a pin-up male librarian calendar called "Men of the Stacks."

I love Mr. January.

Also, creamy I am TOTALLY WITH YOU ON ADAM LEVIGNE. lol. on adam levigne.

sexy stubbly tattooed men, ungh.

because it will be appreciated here:

also for the menfolk (or the womens!)

also: mara. can you believe the size of that penis? (and the body it is attached to?) where do I stand in line for the ride?

I submit the following:

BOWM BOWM - Ohhhh yeahhhh. Chicka BOWM BOWM - Ohhhhh yeahhhh...

But while Simon was my first love on Misfits and the next guy took me a full season to warm up to, he has since become another delicious Misfits treat in my eyes:

Those tattoos. That wiry body. That ass. That british accent. That ***hole attitude... UHGN!!

Just when I felt great about myself....I just came back from Walmart where I bought jeans TWO SIZES SMALLER...but I'm still a fat slob when compared to these cats. I doubt I'll ever look like on of these guys, and that's kinda depressing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.