SECRET PEOPLE

Pong Messiah

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that it seems the amount of anonymous users is going up. What's wrong with the other members knowing you're here? It's not like it's the year 2000 and we're logging on to AIM to talk to one person but 15 other people are going to start messaging you the second they hear that door opening noise.

I have always suspected that people like Pong are "secret people" because they moderate a forum with lots of whiners and cry babies. So if someone sees he's here and they've sent a PM they'll be all like "PooooOOOOOOooong! Why you not respond to my PM telling you how Tsquare called me a moonbat! It's clearly a violation of TOS and you need to do something about it NOW!" and then twenty minutes later your pm inbox is so full of stupidity, what little of the site you like isn't enough to stop you from running screaming to a safer place like facebook.

I have noticed that it seems the amount of anonymous users is going up. What's wrong with the other members knowing you're here? It's not like it's the year 2000 and we're logging on to AIM to talk to one person but 15 other people are going to start messaging you the second they hear that door opening noise.

I am so having flashbacks. *tremors*

I have always suspected that people like Pong are "secret people" because they moderate a forum with lots of whiners and cry babies. So if someone sees he's here and they've sent a PM they'll be all like "PooooOOOOOOooong! Why you not respond to my PM telling you how Tsquare called me a moonbat! It's clearly a violation of TOS and you need to do something about it NOW!" and then twenty minutes later your pm inbox is so full of stupidity, what little of the site you like isn't enough to stop you from running screaming to a safer place like facebook.
Wow.

That's earily accurate if we're talking 2004-'06. The complaint box hasn't been an issue in years, but it used to be an absolute frikken' nightmare. Back when the site had traffic and stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.