Starring Paul Giamatti as The Rhino

Darth Dude

Guest El Chalupacabra

Rhino was dumb even in the cartoon.

Agreed. So is Electro. Not to mention that I kind of think if they were going to cast Paul Giamatti, he would have been a better choice to play Doc Ock!

Since this is a reboot anyway, I wish they would have Green Goblin, and not some stupid metal suit goblin, either. I mean a real live guy transformed into the Green Goblin. If they are casting Mary Jane already, that means Gwen Stacy is getting offed eventually, anyway, so it's time to redo the Green Goblin right!

And speaking of Gwen Stacy era villains, why not Jackyl, or even Mysterio? With the CGI they can do these days, Mysterio might actually be pretty cool to see on screen.

I love Paul but I didn't like The Amazing Spider-Man.

Same here, except for the loving Paul part (sorry, don't really even know who he is). I do know I was not thrilled with the last movie. Rhino, in general, isn't too exciting. Wasn't too keen on the whole Jamie Foxx casting, either (a black Electro - I assume that's an Ultimate thing?). All in all, this movie is adding up to a nice trip with the kids to the budget theater. Or a Saturday afternoon rental.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I love Paul but I didn't like The Amazing Spider-Man.

Same here, except for the loving Paul part (sorry, don't really even know who he is). I do know I was not thrilled with the last movie. Rhino, in general, isn't too exciting. Wasn't too keen on the whole Jamie Foxx casting, either (a black Electro - I assume that's an Ultimate thing?). All in all, this movie is adding up to a nice trip with the kids to the budget theater. Or a Saturday afternoon rental.

He was the guy in Sideways, played John Adams in the miniseries by the same name, and played pig vomit in that Howard Stern movie. I know he has done more, but that is all I know him from.

I'm down for this. I always thought Rhino would be a good minor villain in a Spidey movie. Better an actor like Giamatti than some pro wrestler or something.

I've always wanted to see Black Cat on screen, but Felicity Jones could also be playing Betty Brant.

Also, Colm Feore is in the movie, and word is he's probably Norman Osborn.

One more thing, I hope they don't call this thing Amazing Spider-Man 2. C'mon, The Spectacular Spider-Man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.