Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Twilight" Author Produces a Movie

Twilight Austenland Movies Movie Production

No replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,476 posts
Stephenie Meyer & Sundance: 'Twilight' Writer Produces 'Austenland'

You may have heard of Austenland. I've known of the book's existence, but I've not read it since I'm not really into Austen or Chick Lit. Anyway, it's being made into a movie, and Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight books as well as The Host (that one's movie adaption is coming out March 29) is a producer.

The movie will be directed by Jerusha Hess (co-writer for Napoleon Dynamite), and will star Keri Russell.

Thoughts? My knee jerk reaction was "NO!!!," but the more into the article I got, the more I thought it might be funny in a weird way.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twilight, Austenland, Movies, Movie Production