Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

RPG Bioware Fantasy Dragons Games PC PS3 Xbox 360

114 replies to this topic

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,835 posts

Beat it.

Not going to lie, I desired a little more from the ending.

Spoiler

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

Spoiler

• David +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,368 posts
After being in thread I have started playing it again. For a 3rd time. This time Female Elven Mage and gonna romance Solas. 😁 gonna try knight enchanter like David so I know what it feels like to be OP dragon slayer.

There is more about the ending (and build up) that id like to get off my chest but think Torch is still gaming on and I don't know the spoiler trick
  • The Human Torch +1 this

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
[ spoiler ] type here [/ spoiler ]

No spaces. :-)

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts

The vid uses some gameplay, but mostly promo stuff. Beware of possible spoiler images, but otherwise enjoy. The music video is pretty neat, starts out slow, almost Uhh Lame at first but then... then like a Styx's song it hits a higher gear.

• David +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,368 posts
Okay, so...

Spoiler

[/ end rant]

Edited by Odine, 26 January 2015 - 04:50 AM.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

You spelt spoiler wrong ;)

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,368 posts
Ahaha ****

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
I've still not finished. I'm level 14 and loving the hissing wastes!
  • David +1 this

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,835 posts

I've still not finished. I'm level 14 and loving the hissing wastes!

Other than hinterlands, hissing wastes was oddly my favorite stomping ground. Really enjoyed emerald Graves and Crestwood as well.

Fallow mire and forbidden oasis were by far my least favorite.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

Fallow Mire was easily my least favorite.   Hard to pick the favorite though.   Maybe Emprise Du Lion Or Crestwood after the weather passes..

Rogue 3

Rogue 3

Who is Number 1?

• 2,678 posts
Hi guys - just a quick question. Would you say the deluxe version is worth getting over the regular one do the PS4? It's a fair bit more over here - £55 ($82) compared to £40 ($60) on Amazon.
Seems to have a few more bits, but sometimes they are only useful at the start of these types of games, and so might not be worth it in the long run.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,835 posts
I went ahead and bought it as downloadable content afterwards, and unless you have the content at the beginning of the game, it's pretty Worthless. However, the mounts you get to choose from and the throne you get are pretty awesome.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
The already crafted Deluxe items are nicely powered for early levels. Once you get to your main base, several main quests in, you are then given Schematics for those Deluxe items that you can recraft with any material to customize and enhance their stats... making them useful thru the entire leveling process. The items are all designed on the theme of dragons, btw. So dragon scale/leathery armor looks, dragon art on weapons. The dragon wing shield is nice, looks great on the warriors. The dragon hilts on weapons, unfortunately, get overridden by any enhanced hilts you put in them. That might be glitch however, because it is an odd choice if intentional... the hilts really are the unique part of the weapon.

But the items are just items, no story stuff.

Rogue 3

Rogue 3

Who is Number 1?

• 2,678 posts
Nice one - cheers for the info guys! Looking forward to this. My kinda game!
  • The Human Torch +1 this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RPG, Bioware, Fantasy, Dragons, Games, PC, PS3, Xbox 360