Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kingdom Hearts: A Wish List

Disney Squaresoft Star Wars Marvel Comics Games RPG Action Wish List

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
The House of M rules over some serious Geekdoms. I want a new action/RPG Kingdom Hearts game with:

Star Wars
Pirates of the Caribbean
Marvel Comics
Tron
Pinnochio
Dumbo
Dinosaur
Toy Story
The Incredibles
Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Ducktales
Captain EO
The Muppets
Emperor Kuzco
Stitch
Monsters Inc.
Flight of the Navigator

I've thrown in Flight of the Navigator because I want Sora (or whoever the protag is) to become the Navigator and then that spaceship be the thing that gets everyone from Geekdom to Geekdom (eg. in the original KH Gummi Ships were used). Hot damn this would be the coolest ass thing ever. This needs to be made right now. In addition to this make a Disney Royale: Battle Arena game that mimics Smash Bros but with the Disney stable of characters!

If a game like this were made are there any specific characters that you want?

eg. Just the droid from Black Hole or the dragon from Pete's Dragon, but not an entire world dedicated to that property

Edited by The Human Torch, 31 October 2012 - 06:48 PM.

themadbastage

themadbastage

Rijos

• Members
  • 71 posts
Just posted about a potential SW level in another thread. The Keyblade as a lighsaber would be a nice fit, as would Luke / Yoda / Chewie as a 'level' character with Donald as an R2 unit or Goofy as a protocol droid.

Tailspin ... but do NOT hire Sally Struthers.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Donald as R2 is genius. Love it. The Lightsaber Keyblade is flawless. Well done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disney, Squaresoft, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, Games, RPG, Action, Wish List