New User Check-In!

• 2 months later...
Guest Jofromalongtimeago

Hi Nightly! I'm an old new user. I tried logging in under my old name and password but it didn't take. Never mind. I now have a new identity. I was quite active back in the prequel speculation era. Today on Facebook I saw the retro card promo photos and immediately thought this is the kind of thing the guys at Nightly would love to speculate on. Low and behold I find my way back here and yes there is a post doing just that. andeven some familiar names. Might stick around for the next round of Star Wars fun. Cheers!! PS I assume once I post here then the topics will be visible for me once again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Big AlD

Hi all. I found this site some time ago (I have a note of 26152 which may have been a previous registration number) when accessing the internet was something new to me. I have been and always will be a keen lover of Sci Fi going back to the days of Forbidden Planet, A for Andromida, Quatermass, Dr Who, Blakes 7, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc and have now reached my senior years having seen science fact place humans on the moon and launch droids across the galaxy. It would appear that Sci Fi leads where Sci Fact follows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.