New User Check-In!

Guest rock_forever200

hi there my friends

i am new here and i would love to be permanent member of Nightly.net

best regards

Guest Mara Jade_Skywalker

Hi, I'm new here. I can't wait to learn new things about the wonderful universe of Star Wars.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cuckoorex

Hey, not so much a "new" user as much as a "returning" user here. I used to post mostly in the Lyceum (I even moderated it for a while). Hiya.

Guest xhado123

I have heard of you... but have you heard of me?

I am Sheepy's Manslave Boyfriend! Yes, that means I will never be anything else in your eyes, but hell, why not identify myself?

I am a Geek in all the ways. Of the Force, of Starfleet, Nerdfighteria, Wizarding World, and many more obsure and unusual things. I met Sheepy in facespace at a steampunk convention, while I was demonstrating tea. Martial arts happened, then dating happened, now I am an insurance agent.

Tea is my religion, Scotch is my lifeblood... Cigars are wonderful, and beer judging is a hobby.

Ask me. I share knowledge.

Hope I can at least provide some entertainment for you!

I am only vaguely into nerdy stuff compared to the general population here, but I am way into beer. You should make a thread about beer! I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Most LARPers are only vaguely into nerdy stuff compared to the general population here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DarthRayj

Hail fellow strangers. I popped on this site looking at a discussion and meant to correct some people on facts but then they needed me to register and I found myself here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.