I side with...

Pong Messiah

Post your isidewith results HERE!

Here are my results from today:

Candidates you side with...

80% Gary Johnson Libertarian

on economic, foreign policy, science, immigration, and environmental issues

78% Barack Obama Democrat

on domestic policy, science, foreign policy, immigration, and environmental issues

63% Jill Stein Green

on science and healthcare issues

55% Mitt Romney Republican

on economic issues

My numbers changed today -- Obama and Stein are up about 15 points higher than usual, Johnson down 5-10, and Romney down about 10. Weighing questions by how strongly you feel about them has a very real effect. I must be in a mood!

:confused:

YOUR TURN!

EDIT:

For proof of the difference, I took the test without allowing weights or nuanced answers and got the following:

• Johnson: 88% on economic, social, domestic policy, immigration, environmental, and healthcare issues
  • Stein: 70% on social, science, immigration, and domestic policy issues
  • Romney: 70% on economic, foreign policy, and domestic policy issues
  • Obama: 69% on foreign policy, environmental, immigration, and science issues

:eek:

Guest El Chalupacabra

84%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, healthcare, environmental, and immigration issues

69%

Barack Obama Democrat

on economic, immigration, environmental, and social issues

67%

Mitt Romney Republican

on economic and science issues

39%

Virgil Goode Constitution

on healthcare issues

39%

Jill Stein Green

no major issues

7%

Rocky Anderson Justice

no major issues

57%

American Voters

on foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, environmental, and immigration issues.

60% Republican

60% Democrat

52% Libertarian

36% Green

85%

Barack Obama Democrat

on science, social, environmental, immigration, and economic issues

81%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on healthcare, domestic policy, social, and economic issues

79%

Jill Stein Green

on science, social, environmental, immigration, and foreign policy issues

46%

Mitt Romney Republican

on domestic policy and economic issues

64%

Washington Voters

on science, healthcare, social, domestic policy, environmental, immigration, and foreign policy issues.

63%

American Voters

on science, healthcare, social, domestic policy, environmental, immigration, and foreign policy issues.

Show all candidates

Parties you side with...

91% Democrat

85% Green

55% Libertarian

23% Republican

Your influence...

Because of you, 0 people have taken this quiz.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm shocked I agree with Romney. Must be the fact I support space exploration, because I'm far from supporting creationism in public school, and I am not really religious.

95%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on economic, domestic policy, healthcare, foreign policy, science, environmental, and immigration issues

64%

on domestic policy and social issues

57%

Mitt Romney Republican

on social and science issues

7%

Barack Obama Democrat

no major issues

50%

Tennessee Voters

on domestic policy, economic, environmental, and immigration issues.

50%

American Voters

on domestic policy, economic, environmental, and immigration issues.

90%

Barack Obama Democrat

on healthcare, social, immigration, science, environmental, foreign policy, and economic issues

87%

Jill Stein Green

on social, environmental, immigration, domestic policy, foreign policy, and science issues

73%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on domestic policy, social, foreign policy, immigration, and economic issues

17%

Mitt Romney Republican

on economic issues

62%

Oregon Voters

on social, foreign policy, domestic policy, environmental, science, and immigration issues.

58%

American Voters

on social, foreign policy, domestic policy, science, environmental, and immigration issues.

Show all candidates

Jill Stein- on environmental, foreign policy, domestic policy, social, and immigration issues

Rocky Anderson- on domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, social, and immigration issues

El Presidente- on social, environmental, and immigration issues

Mitt Romney Style- on science and economic issues

not sure how I side with Mitt Romney on science. I guess because I love space?

post-14005-0-53668100-1350697009_thumb.jpg

Hmm.

91% Gary Johnson

61% Mitt Romney

58% Barack Obama

56% Jill Stein

41% Rocky Anderson

23% Virgil Goode

56% Alaska Voters

54% American Voters

If I understand these percentages correctly and that first (Me) part and last (America) part is true and that everyone that has taken that quiz votes that way... we'll be swearing in a Libertarian President in January. Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to the two party system? Good gravy. Perhaps this was the change Obama said he'd usher in.

Afterthought: Scanning the thread. MG got an American result of 63%. So either more people with differing views took the test after her result or I just don't understand that percentage correctly.

77%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on economic, healthcare, and immigration issues

65%

Barack Obama Democrat

on foreign policy and immigration issues

60%

Mitt Romney Republican

on immigration and social issues

56%

Washington Voters

on economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, immigration, and science issues.

57%

American Voters

Not too surprised, I know my tendencies have gotten a lot more libertarian. And there's pretty much no way to get lumped in with the Republicans on social issues being pro-life. Obviously there was no way to weigh space exploration enough to overcome getting higher for Obama.

I'm shocked I agree with Romney. Must be the fact I support space exploration, because I'm far from supporting creationism in public school, and I am not really religious.
I say this not as an attempt at humor, but the guy has had so many contradictory opinions, how could you not agree with him 50% of the time?

I was talking to a hardcore Romney supporter a few days ago, and said -- truthfully -- that if I could trust him to be the softly pro-choice, pro-business nerd version of Romney that has popped up again a few times lately, that I'd prefer him to Obama.* But how the **** can you tell which version is going to show up to work each day? And even though I do suspect that he probably is fairly moderate (it's the only voice he speaks in that has any authenticity), does it even matter? How can you respect somebody who is so willing to contort their positions and principles for personal gain? It says a lot about his character.

Now, the retort is always that he'd never get the nomination as a moderate, because it'd go against the grain of his party or whatever, but that's not necessarily true. It's not common, but it happens. In 1976, popular wisdom was that Carter was too born again, too conservative, too Southern... and that Reagan was too cold war, too outmoded, too extreme, yet in '76 both men found a way to use the environment to their advantage without compromising their principles too much (Reagan lost in '76, of course, but bounced back as the favorite in '80), and both men eventually became president.

Obama plays to his base when he's talking to them, and he puts on a more moderate face when he's speaking to a more diverse crowd. But even though there are sometimes big differences in the delivery, you never get the sense that you're listening to a completely different person. You always at least kinda know where the guy is coming from. Like all successful politicians, he's sneaky, and there are things I'm sure he has lied (and is lying) through his teeth about, but at least his natural state is not one of outright duplicitousness.

-------

* Of course, I left out the part about VP Ryan being a dealbreaker regardless.

96%

Gary Johnson Libertarian

on foreign policy, domestic policy, economic, science, healthcare, immigration, environmental, and social issues

59%

on economic issues

44%

Mitt Romney Republican

on economic issues

34%

Jill Stein Green

no major issues

28%

Rocky Anderson Justice

no major issues

13%

Barack Obama Democrat

no major issues

42%

Hawaii Voters

on domestic policy and social issues.

44%

American Voters

on domestic policy, immigration, and social issues.

Maybe could've been higher in agreement with Johnson but I had to add my own stance on wind energy.

Who the **** is this guy?
He's the man who makes both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney thank G_d each and every morning for their monopoly of the election process. If more people actually knew about Johnson, he'd pull 25% of the vote, minimum. Heck, I'd bet that Stein could get at least 20% of the vote, too.

Republicans and Democrats, as two sides of the same penny, **** their pants at the prospect of having to compete with a different currency, and fight very hard to keep that from happening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.