WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Okay so I'm just getting around to watching Smackdown. While it sucks Kofi got the shaft, it gives WWE a chance to have the match at WrestleMania. More importantly while watching the contract signing I could help but notice that Daniel Bryan's belt was missing a white stone. Good thing it's sustainable.

I get progress. I get that certain things are a step in the right direction and need to be mentioned. That the Raw women's title match will headline WrestleMania is a big deal. As a fan though, I am of the belief that that match is the only one that deserves to close out Mania. Rollins-Lesnar would have felt like the forced closer. Kingston-Bryan would be more of a fan option to close then the universal title match.

Congrats to the ladies, but we'll only truly have acheived something when we don't have to bring stuff like this up.

I just finished watching SmackDown. I can't lie, I was chatting like a kid when The New Day won the gauntlet match. It wasn't prefect, but this is how you tell a story. I just wish they trimmed the fat. The Becky, Charlotte, Rousey story needed day trimming as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.