WWE Weekly Television

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's fine, so long as their wrestling shows can maintain kayfabe. They don't always, but I feel like they should. Tyrion Lannister didn't suddenly start talking as Peter Dinklage, and Seth Rol

I've always hated chick wrestling, even if the wrestlers were talented. I think it's because it's harder for me to suspend disbelief. Part of what makes wrestling work for me is when thou have inter

Posted Images

Cesaro's gone. He let his contract expire without re-signing, so there isn't a non-compete clause.

AEW's signing far too many so I don't want him to go there. But man, Cesaro's gotta be one of the biggest misses WWE's ever had.

Cesaro is one of those words situations in WWE. He had the talent to do anything, but he was only consistently successful doing one thing. As a tag team The Bar was always part of the conversation. Although WWE doesn't do anything with their tag teams anymore. As a singles wrestler he was never getting over guys like Seth(their WrestleMania feud was pretty good) or Roman. It's interesting to me because of his age is he really going to try to go somewhere else to try to prove his worth? 

Holy shit Kay Lee Ray just took a horrible bump.

I don't know why WWE thought it was a good idea to go all in on these high school relationships. Admittedly I am rooting for Tozawa. Him and Tamina are so cute together lol.