WWE Weekly Television

Oh he's gonna be a huge star. Losing his first championship match, in what was only like his third or fourth TV match ever, won't hurt him. When he DOES beat Ciampa for it somewhere down the road, it'll be more impactful.

Guy's got future WM main eventer written all over him.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this Orton/Triple H/Shield vs. Daniel Bryan thing is working very well for me.

I've always hated chick wrestling, even if the wrestlers were talented. I think it's because it's harder for me to suspend disbelief. Part of what makes wrestling work for me is when thou have inter

I think it's fine, so long as their wrestling shows can maintain kayfabe. They don't always, but I feel like they should. Tyrion Lannister didn't suddenly start talking as Peter Dinklage, and Seth Rol

Posted Images

I find NXT 2.0s youth movement interesting. The purpose, not the wrestlers. WWE wants to bring in younger viewers. They want to be the "demo gods". I find it interesting in that the needle movers for AEW aren't the young guys. Sure Sammy, MJF, and Alin are fan favorites. The main event scene in AEW though is loaded with the 35+ crowd. A lot of these guys are fun to watch though. I wonder how long their cycle will be? 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. Gargano and Lumis have been working SmackDown dark matches for a few weeks now. It's not far fetched to think that The Way would have been brought up as a faction if not for Candice's pregnancy.

As far as Owens and Sami? Sami IMO works better in WWE. His over the top persona benefits from the WWE production. Kevin Owens would suffer a serious injury im AEW if you ask me. They wouldn't say no to him. 

Kyle O'Reilly took the biggest hit when the Undisputed Era ended. He lost his tag team partner. Which really hurt him because while he can go as a singles wrestler, he's not ready persona wise. 

I'm a little confused by all of these weird gimmicks. Mob guys, poker players, professors, whatever Joe Gacy is. Are we trying to build a character or are we building up personality in some of these guys? They're comfortable in front of the camera, but I'm not sold on some of these guys yet.

• 2 weeks later...