Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Weekly Television

378 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Okay so I'm just getting around to watching Smackdown. While it sucks Kofi got the shaft, it gives WWE a chance to have the match at WrestleMania. More importantly while watching the contract signing I could help but notice that Daniel Bryan's belt was missing a white stone. Good thing it's sustainable.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
I'm glad kofi was pulled, he was going to lose at fast lane, better Owens loses, then kofi gets the shot at wm and wins.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Well if it wasn't officially official, last night Aleister Black and Ricochet said their partial goodbyes to the crowd. I say partial because Ricochet, Black, Ciampa, and Gargano are supposed to wrestle in the Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Don't know why the WWE had to bother, but Rousey was already a heel. They just didn't know it.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Oh come on! As much as I wanted the US Title on Joe, I didn't want R Truth's reign to be over so soon.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,750 posts

A Truth/Joe feud would be so much fun though. I don't expect it to happen but I'd love it.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
WrestleMania 36 will be here in Tampa next year!!!
  • 3 & 6 years to go... +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I guess it didn't matter what show you're on these days. Shelton Benjamin just does up on Raw. Why not? He want doing anything on Smackdown.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
God I hate WWE booking sometimes. Even if you take the belt off of Balor just so he can have a WrestleMania moment.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Good Lord Batista overacted that one.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I honestly want to see what it's in Erik Rowan's playlist. I can't help but think that the bands of the T-shirts he wears get more listens on line every week. I'm digging Powerwolf.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Can Kofi get through the gauntlet to make it to WrestleMania against Daniel Bryan? We'll find out tonight.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Rowan wearing a Kreator shirt tonight. I got my "Extreme Aggression" cassette signed by them back in 1990 at a record store before their concert at the Button South.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
One down for Kofi.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Two down. Kofi beats The Bar.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Three down. Rowan DQs himself.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Kofi beats Joe. The Viper is his final obstacle.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Kofi did it!!!!!

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Oh come on!!!

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
Okay I just don't get it. I just don't get it Vince. It's a little something called over booking.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
So does the New Day pull a Daniel Bryan and stage a "Pancake In"?

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I get progress. I get that certain things are a step in the right direction and need to be mentioned. That the Raw women's title match will headline WrestleMania is a big deal. As a fan though, I am of the belief that that match is the only one that deserves to close out Mania. Rollins-Lesnar would have felt like the forced closer. Kingston-Bryan would be more of a fan option to close then the universal title match.

Congrats to the ladies, but we'll only truly have acheived something when we don't have to bring stuff like this up.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I just finished watching SmackDown. I can't lie, I was chatting like a kid when The New Day won the gauntlet match. It wasn't prefect, but this is how you tell a story. I just wish they trimmed the fat. The Becky, Charlotte, Rousey story needed day trimming as well.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I guess anyone can wrestle on Raw. Tonight's the IIconics and Rey Mysterio.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,777 posts
I genuinely wonder how physically ready Reigns is for Sunday.

Reply to this topic