Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Weekly Television

386 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
Okay I've rewound and rewound, but I cannot see a trampoline on the ramp leading to the ring. That could be the only explanation as to how Keith Lee just straight up sent Adam Cole FLYING into the stands with an elbow shot. That will most likely be a GIF by the end of the night.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
https://twitter.com/...864879454179328

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
I don't know how I feel about face Lacey Evans. As much as I dig her, she works so well as a heel.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
So Walter had his NXT UK title stolen in Chicago. Wonder how long it will take Jericho to comment on that.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
The Miz-Bray Wyatt skit was so good. I wonder if Miz and Maryse realized how bad it looked when Miz let Maryse go into the baby's room first.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
Doing too many things right now to have a TLC thread. I'm calling it now though. Bray Wyatt will wrestler the Fiend at WrestleMania.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,830 posts
I mean I guess it was an all right show. Took me a while to realize, but neither the world championships or the secondary titles or the main womens championships were defended on this show, only tag belts. Kind of poor planning.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
I was doing so much during TLC that I missed a lot of the action. I'm contemplating rewatching it before Raw tonight.

I'm willing to bet on Total Bellas, Brie will be complaining about Bryan's hair and beard and then we'll cut to the ending of the Miz-Wyatt match.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,830 posts

NXT was very good last night.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
I was Christmas shopping till late. I watched AEW on the DVR. I'll probably watch it tomorrow because we're going to see TROS tonight. I saw Ripley beat Baszler.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,830 posts

Yeah, and it was a very good match. Better than Cole/Balor, which was also pretty not bad.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,859 posts
I do find it interesting that Rey Mysterio plays it like he's never lost his mask before. He wrestled for over a year in WCW without that mask.

Reply to this topic