WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not the best match on the show but it was almost as good as Lee's match with Cole. My DVR cut off right as Lee won. I had to search YouTube to see the aftermath. UE vs Imperium. Walter chops the hell out of Adam Cole. Walter might as well have been the Ancient One and Adam Cole's soul was chopped out of his body.

There was rumor before the Royal Rumble that one if the winners could challenge for the NXT title. Would have made sense an NXT wrestler win either Rumble. Word is that Charlotte is in Orlando and might make an appearance tomorrow night. Don't know how that plays out. Bianca Belair showed really well in the Rumble and looks like a solid threat to Rhea Ripley.

While I think it's too soon for Rhea to lose, you're right, they book Bianca as strong as anyone, so I'm not sure where they're going. As it stands there isn't really any match up for Charlotte that looks interesting to me. I've become very bored of her the last year or two, and her incredibly reckless, almost intentional injuring of Karii Sane last month really put me off her altogether.

I haven't watched it yet, but apparently Charlotte didn't show up in NXT. Honestly if they are going that route then they need to wait until after Takeover. If Charlotte challenges Rhea then it takes all the drama out of her match with Bianca Belair.

Speaking of Takeover, is the prophecy about to but destroyed? Adam Cole vs Ciampa. The Bro-serweights vs Fish-O'Reily.

Nope, no Charlotte. If this match happens with Rhea (or Bianca) at WrestleMania, I wonder who'll be Bayley's challenger. I don't see any interesting match for her either, except maybe Sasha Banks.

I definitely think the UE loses all their belts at Takeover, to prepare for a RAW or Smackdown jump post Mania. Of the four, it's clear Cole has the most potential--maybe the only one who really has a shot at making it. I really want to like the other three, but they're pretty void personality wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.