WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

For the live crowd, that had to be a holy shit type of night. Other than Zayn, Rose, and DeVille, no one really got punked. Ciampa was a hard fought match. Bryan obviously has no problem putting someone over. He not only put Cole over, he delivered yet another masterpiece.

I'm thinking that was also a way to get Cole a marquee win if he happens to take a loss at Survivor Series. At this point I just don't see him in a triple threat match against Lesnar and The Fiend. Without help from the Undisputed Era he gets mauled.

HHH has shown up to Raw. Can't be another NXT invasion. Too predictable.

Of course that's what they're doing. It was a critical success on Smackdown, popped a rating, and they have to build to Survivor Series. Why wouldn't they? It wouldn't be smart to not do it. Sometimes the predictable thing is still the right thing to do.

I'm sure this is trying to set up NXT vs AEW as well as setting up Survivor Series. Having Rollins go up against Cole might not be the best thing. Bryan kinda dominated that match even though Cole showed well. Rollins winning didn't do NXT any favors. Rollins takes a big hit if he loses. Rollins needs fans to care about him again. He can't take the loss like Bryan can. Bryan puts people over and no one blinks at it. Finn Balor playing into the finish to set up a Survivor Series match?

Can't right. Isn't Balor suppose to face Gargano at Takeover?

A thing I noticed re watching SmackDown.

When HHH brings Adam Cole in to challenge Daniel Bryan he's standing above Bryan. Like he was standing on something. They get to the match and Bryan has a clear 2 inches on Cole. Now we have this match and Rollins looks to have a good 4-5 inches on Cole.

Nose is not the height of the wrestler, but their build. AJ Styles isn't tall but has a strong build. Buddy Murphy, Cedric Alexander, Finn Balor, and even Ricochet have strong physiques. I frat that if Adam Cole Matt's that main roster he gets lost amongst the big guys. It would be a shame because Cole has fantastic charisma.

So the pre sale for WrestleMania didn't go as I wanted. Tickets in sections I wanted sold as I clicked on them. Most of the tickets and the side I want to sit aren't available as of yet I guess. Tickets go on sale officially Friday. If I have to sit in the upper deck I want to sit in my section for the Bucs games because I'm on the 45 yard line and would see the matches as they would be on TV.

NXT and SmackDown were both great shows this week. Raw can't seem to get out of it's own way. Takeover should be good tonight. Survivor Series should be fun tomorrow.

As many wins as NXT has gotten on this invasion angle, there is a good chance they take a doughnut tomorrow. Except if course Adam Cole since his match is an NXT match.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.