WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Why am I, as a wrestling fan, supposed to give the single slightest **** about Cain Velasquez? All it is is another match between two non-wrestlers (Brock doesn't wrestle enough to be called a wrestler) for a championship neither of them deserve taking up time. I'm being a little harsher on Brock that I actually feel here, but good lord I'm tired of his ****, and there's absolutely nothing going on to make me even remotely interested in Velasquez. I don't watch UFC because I'm not interested in it, why would I be interested in a watered down version of it?

I realize the point is to try to draw in non-fans, and in a situation like this fans like me aren't even considered. But it's fans like me that are tuning out regularly. It sucks because of how much talent WWE has--I think the overall talent level in all of pro wrestling is higher now than at any point in history, and WWE has hoarded a sizable portion of it. At this point, though, I only really care about NXT. Haven't been able to get into AEW yet and NJPW isn't easy enough to access. Maybe I should give Impact a try, it's been years since I've watched it and I hear it's been consistently good the last year or two.

That was my first take on Cain. From what I here though his work in AAA or Lucha Underground was actually decent. He's alright trying to become a full time wrestler. I'll give him a pass until I see him work. That crowd last night could give two shits. They were so quiet during that segment.

People assumed when Balor came back he would join the OC because of AJ Styles. He could back to NXT and crushes that. Now it's not exactly what we got, b but I forgot today Adam Cole was Bullet Club as well.

That was a kick ass show. If go to a show but they're all sold out. Aftermarket Tix are crazy. With WrestleMania tickets going on sale next month, it's going to be a choice between Mania-Takeover or Mania-Raw.

It's funny they put the Street Profits out there for the sole purpose to try and get the crowd into their entrance. The Profits do have a great entrance when you watch NXT. It's is very crowd interactive. It took the Raw crowd a while to get into Finn Balor's entrance so there is hope.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.