WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Hopefully this retires the Universal Title and maintains the WWE Title's legacy, because if they retire a championship that's existed in 1963 in favor of retaining one because Roman hit 1000 days, it'll be one of the dumbest decisions this dumbass company has ever made.

But the belt looks good. The storyline is an all timer. I'm super super super ready for it to be over, but it's been incredible the whole way through.

No more Anoa'is for a long long time for me.

• 3 weeks later...

So the rumor is the Ronda Rousey is going to be taking another break from WWE. That's fine, but man the Shayna turn was waaaayyyyy out of nowhere. The promo she delivered in Rousey last night though was BRUTAL!!! That's the kind of stuff only a friend can say to another friend lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely made the right call not watching the Anoa’i wankfest.

In kayfabe, does no one else in the company care about challenging for the title? They’re just gonna sit there and let this family jerk themselves off constantly? This shit has long since run its course.

Nothing the Bloodline has done since WM has required the title. Cody should’ve won. Hell, Sami should’ve won.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.