WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

I give HHH his props, but people are acting like SummerSlam was some miracle. The ppvs, especially the big ones, have been good to hear the last couple of years. It's the stuff on television that makes you scratch your head. 

Obviously she's in there with Bianca, but remember when it was thought that Becky couldn't carry a main event type match? Last night wasn't as good as WrestleMania, but it was still pretty damned good.

The speculated list of wrestlers released that might/want to come back is long it seems. If I'm HHH i think really carefully about who I bring back. Io Sharai they were smart to not keep go back to Japan. She is entertaining to watch. Dakota Kai is okay. She'll never be champ IMO. Please don't bring back Bronson Reed or wrestlers like that. 

fuck yeeeeeeeeees. Io! Finally! Although I still don't get the weird name changes, especially with her who's so well known and doesn't use any part of her real name. Are they seriously keeping all three of them (Dakota, Io and Bayley) on RAW? Because that feels like really stacking the women's roster over there. I'm absolutely cool with it if it means a potential Io/Asuka dream match... in which I will rapturously ascend to the heavens before even getting to watch it.

In other news: oh, good, Lesnar gets buried by Reigns again. Oh, look, Drew is next in line to get buried by Reigns. Oh, look, the Usos are probably going wrestle the Street Profits and again. Yay.

Since Raw is in Cleveland tonight, the obvious is Johnny Gargano going to appear rumors are out there. At some point HHH had to get away from the AEW formula of surprise appearance and then nothing much after that. Is Kross going to figure into the Reigns/McIntyre match? At this point he has to right? Problem is Kross never got that over on NXT. He was awful in his call up. So are fans going to buy in? Kross didn't get much of a pop on SmackDown.

I’m not EXPECTING Johnny to show up, but man I hope so

A difference with Hunter’s surprise appearances is it’s all people who have been with the company within the last year or two. Tony’s bringing out indie and Japanese dudes you have to be hardcore locked in to know. I’ve watched only a little MLW but I don’t know who Mance Warner is, and he gets a world title match out of nowhere? Miro called this out on Twitter and liked a response that said he was treated better in WWE after all

Yeah, good for Karrion Kross. I don't particularly enjoy his work but he deserved wayyyy better than that first introduction... and this time, smartly, with Scarlet.
But, again (I know I'm a broken record) the Roman title run is getting so stale they're already queuing up the next feud before Drew is even done. It's just a revolving door. They should have had another wrestler standing behind Kross.
They've GOT to figure out some kind of shakeup.

I feel asleep sorry the first hour. Didn't see Lumis until i checked online this morning. Odd but funny. Limits is one of the acts i thought Vince would like. I think he was released because he was in his 40s. I personally thought the Lumis' schtick was made for the main roster. Glad he's back. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.