WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

They're killing me with the Usos and Street Profits. It's like Charlie Brown trying to lock that football. And now they're going to stretch it out again either the shoulder was up gimmick? I don't think they've done crap like that in wrestling since the 80s.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the story they’re trying to do and it’s not a bad one, but I wouldn’t have done it. Cora and Roxanne are both natural babyfaces. Should’ve let them have a legit run with the tag titles while Mandy shifts over to defending against Nikkita. No reason to break them apart. I can’t see the Orlando crowd wanting to boo Cora anyway.

You know, there’s wrestlers I hate, usually heels, and at sOme point years along I’ll suddenly realize they were just so great at being heels they got past keyfabe in my brain.

HHH is the perfect example as someone that used to make me so mad when he won over and over, in retrospect he was the bet villain.

I sometimes wonder if that will happen with Lesnar’s no-selling, stuff working, dick tattoo having, unable to work a mike despite 20 years in the business, no neck having ass.

I hope not. He can go away.

Seems pretty dumb to walk out on all that money. But I'd be surprised if he's back after putting over Roman for the 10000th time at SummerSlam.

God it sucks that Cody's hurt. He's 100% the correct one to end Roman's run, but now it'll be months away. GUNTHER could do it, but that's heel vs heel and he's not there yet. Sami Zayn would be AMAZING considering the angle he's in with the Bloodline, but again, won't happen. There's literally no one else on the roster viable enough to be the one. It has to be Cody, which with the injury, means the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. And while that's an excellent and the most correct story, it's still so many months away.

Man if this really does lead to Kevin Dunn leaving, and even Bruce Prichard… it’s not that I expect it to go to the early days of NXT or anything, but I can’t see how the quality doesn’t start to improve. It’ll take time and develop slowly, but there’s no way any of this is anything other than great news.

I don't know who would actually be the heel when The Rock and Roman actually square off. You can see the crowd wants to cheer Reigns. That's why they're doing the McIntyre/Reigns match in the UK. At this point I think McIntyre would get booed here. 

So they postponed the Seth/Riddle match for reasons, which is too bad cuz it was one of the only things about SummerSlam I was interested in. Talk is Seth will still have a match, and just like WM, it’ll be with a surprise opponent.

For one, I love the idea of multiple surprise opponents at major shows for Seth. It’s fun. We were all mostly convinced it was Cody the first time, but now, with all that’s happened in the company, who the hell knows?

But my money, assuming this happens, is Johnny Gargano.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.