WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

I knew a girl like that back in my partying days. She lived in my apartment complex and somehow we ended up over at her apartment smoking a joint. Occasionally she'd call to burn one and such. She was a call girl and was into all kinds of drugs like Xanax. One day she crashed her car into the supporting column for the tollway bridge and broke her leg. She had been drinking wine and was on Xanax at the time. She got evicted about 2 months later, when she couldn't pay the rent, because she wasn't able to work.

Her daughter was going to be just like her. It was funny, because I was sitting at the pool and looked over at some girl in the parking lot, wearing cutoff shorts. She exposed one of her ass cheeks to me, as she walked on by. Her mother called wanted burn one (about 30 minutes later), and there was the daughter, kind sitting off in the corner. Sad!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 12:55 PM, Gamevet said:

Former WWE Diva Tammy Sytch (Sunny) arrested for DUI and Manslaughter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/tammy-sytch-arrested-for-dui-manslaughter-eight-other-charges/ar-AAX1xtD?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a0f5e12102734ff98e5c6dd34c8f057f

Oh, what a trainwreck of a life the girl has had!

Her track record was much worse than I'd thought it was. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I hadn't heard that. I'd like to see it. He'd be just another space filler (and MJF fuel) in AEW. MLW, NWA, and Impact likely couldn't pay him enough, though the idea of him vs Josh Alexander sounds great. He'd be a great in the G1 in New Japan, but I don't see that happening either.

I started watching WWE regularly again with WrestleMania 33. Before that it had been years since I watched on a regular basis. So i missed a good part of the Cena era. Which means i also missed most of Cody's original run. I do remember the Stardust thing. Watching parts of his Bullet Club run, and AEW days I wasn't completely impressed. Pretty good on the mic, overly scripted narratives, and only decent in the ring. Since his WWE return he's really impressed me. Cody and Rollins really made their feud worthy of two months. And Cody wrestling with that torn pec last night was ballsy. 

This crop of NXT wrestlers are starting to grow on me i still think the Creed Brothers need repackaging, but they're good. Let's be real though, Julius will probably bea singles wrestler at some point. I'm glad they finally saw Malik Blade as something other than a jobber. He's green, but there might be something there. I don't hate Andre Chase anymore. Melo is money. Don't call up Bronn until it's time!!!

From the story:  "The WWE board was sent an email on March 30 that alleged McMahon, who is 76, hired the employee "at a salary of $100,000 but increased it to $200,000 after beginning a sexual relationship with her." The email also alleges that McMahon gave the former employee, who is 41 and was hired as a paralegal, like "a toy" to Mr. Laurinaitis.

Very interesting.  Sounds like the making of a L-O SVU episode next season

You know this stuff should be shocking and surprising. But seeing as how those skits played out on television during the attitude era, I'm just like "yeah. I believe it. That's not surprising. Vince was a little too comfortable making out with the divas back then.

Haven't watched Smackdown in a while, good to see Shaun Riker finally on the main roster. Although his new name sucks and it seems like they're gonna use him as a gimmick character.

It's also weird seeing Pete Dunne as a lackey now. And "Butch"? Really?

Same with Gunter, Walter was such a great name. It made me think "this guy's so badass he doesn't need any flair whatsoever." Oh well, I hope they don't get buried.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.