WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

I'm thinking the entire time why is Vince out there? Then after he gets in the ring with McAfee my thought is your missing a golden opportunity. I wouldn't have had McAfee take the pin, but there glad shattered and you knew Vince was going to take a stunner! 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:34 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

GIgi and Jacey are nowhere near main roster ready anyway.

Ciampa, Knight, and Bron all moving up I think.

I'm still a couple weeks behind (and I kinda skimmed through his in-ring monologue) but I got the impression Ciampa was probably retiring. I hope he gets some main roster time.
Bron, dude is just great, but I agree with Metropolis that he's a still a little green.
Knight, I reallllly hope gets called up. I think he has the potential to catch fire. He's just got that classic, effortless, swaggy ego. It's been nice to see the audiences at NXT finally on his side after those first few months of crickets.

The ones you mentioned were really good, though I'm not as high on the Cody/Seth match. It's an okay match that just plays out very well. I almost thought Seth was going to win. The McAfee/Theory match was better than it should have been. Pat's match with Adam Cole was not a fluke. The only downside to that segment was Vince botching the setup for his stunner. The crowd was off the chain for this whole thing. The Miz/Paul match wasn't must see, but watching Logan Paul give a very believable match was pleasing. The celebrity match bar has been raised significantly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.