WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

As of right now there are 21 women's entrants to the RR and 22 men. So that means 9 surprise women and 8 surprise men. 

Candace is due sometime next month. Johnny could do the Rumble and debut later. If you put Walter errrr Gunther in there, do you put the rest of Imperium in the match?

Even though I'm not high on 2.0s gimmick palooza it does separate the haves from the have nots. Unfortunately there are more have nots. As corny as his gimmick is, i find Tony D'Angelo...... Watchable. Then there is Andre Chase. The gimmick itself i think could be interesting. The Chase U plants in the crowd add to it a little bit. Unfortunately Andre himself isn't getting it over. It's a gimmick someone like Sami or Chad Gable could get over. Andre is lacking that charisma. 

I like that they quickly ditched the Duke Hudson poker gimmick after how terribly it bombed, and repackaged him as more of a badass. 2.0 is definitely taking some chances, which is what developmental should be doing. Agreed that it's pretty hit and miss, but frankly, with main roster WWE completely unwatchable, at least they have something interesting going on in NXT.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.