WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Glad to see Big E finally champ. But yeah, I agree the MITB needs to be shelved for a while. Big E made it fun this time, but the end results of these are either kinda anti-climactic (not built up) or just a glorified 24/7 title change.

I'm glad that NXT can fit a bigger crowd now, but I'm going to miss the cage/plexiglass, It doesn't look like they can really do anything outside the ring now.

And I'm really hoping they're setting up a tiff between Io and Zoey Stark that leads to them losing the tag belts soon... maybe it just might signal Io being available for the "draft". Although I would like to see her wrestle Sarray before (if) she goes.

So Dave Meltzer reported that at Raw last night, 1500 fans walked out during the Flair-Bloss segment and didn't come back. While it might have been the worst part of the show last night, I'm calling bullshit. You have a triple threat main even of Reigns, E,  Lashley , and THAT makes you leave? Not buying it. 

Now I don't think Charlotte is the best promo. It's her voice. The content is usually good, but i find her voice annoying. What they both said last night was spot on! Who is Charlotte without the belt? And for God sakes can we get the old Alexa Bliss back? PLEASE!!!

Charlotte's comeback about unoriginal gimmicks was pretty funny. But, yeah, it was kinda long and awkward. Didn't notice anyone leaving though.

The recent crossovers have been nice. Both shows feel like they're finding some new life.

Hey Toni Storm is back from the dead... and got a whole 3 minutes of wrestling time.

I think the women's tag championship is kind of broken beyond repair at this point. Natty and Tamina got beaten by Tegan and Shotzi like, what, three times in a row? And then they wander over to RAW to hand off the belts to Rhea and Nikki? Wtf.

And sweet jeebus, lol, Becky Lynch has gone full "Hollywood". Whyeeee

I'll tell you where WWE missed the boat on the women's division. After the Evolution ppv a couple of years ago they should have given the women a one hour show on the WWE network. Use that show to start storylines,, and then use Raw-Smackdown-PPVs for the payoffs to those stories. It keeps the women on tv(so to speak), they get in ring work, and you build something a network might want to pick up. 

I like heel Becky. She's almost the  female Seth Rollins with the fancy clothes.

Nah, nothing I saw in the first half was worth going out of your way for. And Brett's right. They're either saving Brock vs Roman for WrestleMania, or Rock vs Roman. Either way it's clear Roman is going over. There's no reason to have someone be this strong, this unbeatable, this perfect, unless you have a plan to dethrone them at some point.

I think Vince forgot he used to be the face champion (Hogan for four years, Bruno and Pedro and Backlund for forever for his dad before that) promoter while all the others, Crocket and Gagne and the like, put the heels on top for the face to chase. And even still, it's a different time now. Media oversaturation gets us bored of things really quick, and there's no one even remotely close to toppling Roman. So why should we care if he beats Brock and Rock and Jesus himself at this point?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.