WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

• 3 weeks later...

My picks for the men's Rumble: Bryan, Big E, Keith Lee, or Bray Wyatt. Edge would've been fifth but with preannouncing him as number 2, I just don't see it happening. Wild card pick is Aleister Black, for a few reasons: first, it's said the Rumble is supposed to be a company reset after hitting a record low rating a few weeks ago, and a surprise return from a younger star would be quite a reset; second, reports are that they have something big planned for him. I don't at all expect this to happen, but that's why it's a wild card.

For the women, it's either Rhea or Bianca Belair. Any other choice would be a wrong one.

Okay so they surprised me with Edge and I was pissed when Bryan got dumped out, but he's still not who should have won. Better than some other choices, but still. They telegraphed Orton's return--anyone who leaves early "injured" always comes back.

But WHY the fuck wasn't Keith Lee even IN the Rumble AT ALL?

Watched it this morning. The women's rumble was entertaining and Belair was the right call. It wasn't until Strowman came out they i realized thatv Keith Lee wasn't called. I'm wondering if he tested positive for covid. That or maybe they thought having him in there if he wasn't going to win would hurt him more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to go out on a limb here. Santos Escobar is main roster ready Now! Going head to head with Karion Kross showed he can with bigger guys. Bring Le Gato Delphantasma with him, and add Angel Garza. That would be a money stable. 

Kross on the other hand kept himself on NXT until next year with that Damien Priest match. He was out of shape and looked bad. He needs to build himself back up to the monster he was.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.