WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

I didn't watch WrestleMania 32 at the time so I forgot that Wyatt was run down by the Rock AND Cena. Though the WWE isn't getting the Rock back into the ring for a match.

I wish you could book a flight this far in advance. Round-trip tickets to LA are dirt cheap right now.

Ive still never forgiven Jacen for spoiling the Rock making a surprise RAW return in, I think it was 2003 or 04. I never will.

My dad does this shit. I watch the PPV over the course of a few nights. Every now and again I get, "what do you think of Taker coming back last night?" At least going to a website you know you are taking some risk. I do feel bad because my dad has MS and can't walk so he gets super excited to talk about something....but c'mon man.

Watching that main event for WrestleMania again brought back a few thoughts. It was not a great match. Decent in spots, mostly boring, and a jacked up finish. Yeah it came at the end of a seven hour show, but the Bryan-Kofi match would have had the crowd going crazy.

Interesting that a conversation I had at work last week kinda played out on Raw. Apollo Crews comes to Raw and has a damned good match against Aliester Black. Ricochet and Cedric Alexander are apparently a tag team now and put on a great match. Raw desperately needs tag teams so that team can actually makes waves. I'm still afraid Apollo Crews will be a glorified jobber. Though setting as no one on Raw can stay healthy maybe Crews can stand out.

I loved Garza on NXT. He quickly went from "who the hell is this guy" to one of my favorites on the roster--took maybe two matches. I haven't seen enough of Austin Theory but when you consider how good he already is at 22, this guy is a potential WM main eventer.

I don't watch RAW or Smackdown, just the occasional clip, but I'm mostly happy with the roster and current champions right now. The only real disappointing thing is we can't really know how well any of these newer guys and new champions work in front of a live audience. Who knows, maybe Drew McIntyre is a total flop of a champion? How would we know? I don't think he is, mind you, but objectively, it's hard to tell in an empty building.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.