WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

There were rumors six+ months ago the plan with the pairing of Zayn and Nakamura was to build to a match between the two at WM, similar to the KO/Jericho feud a few years back. Might still be going that way.

Sounds great to me, provided the match happens and they're given time. The match they had at Takeover, Nakamura's NXT debut, is one of my favorite matches ever.

Right now fans do not like Shayna Baszler. They don't like that she just crushed everyone last night. And they dinner seem to like her style. I'll admit it took me a while to get used to Baszler. Her style is a little methodical. That match against Kairi Sane was a mess. While decent on the mic, there is not a ton of charisma there.

The funniest comment I've seen today was someone calling her Ronda Rousey with less moves. Baszler is miles ahead of Rousey in the ring. I think a lot of these people just haven't seen her. Goes to show that there are no guarantees on an NXT call up.

It will most likely NOT be a 7 hour show. I can't see them doing the Andre battle Royal.

Hopefully.

What is killing WM is the show is just too long. By the time the main event is on you just want it to be over. It is one thing to just sit there at home and be able to do different stuff, but watching it live in a stadium kinda sucks. I have been to 4 WMs and only one (WM24) that I wasn't excited to leave.

Apparently Miz showed up to a taping sick. Usos, Edge, KO, Miz, and Morrison are out. Lashley has been quarantined, but it's not known if it was before or after he taped his scheduled match with Aleister Black.

EDIT: Roman's replacement is known too, but I won't post it in case you don't want spoilers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.