WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

We had a hell of a time last night. Watched a little when I got home. It did not do justice as to how loud it actually was. Okay everyone got a huge pop. Even Roman Reigns. Didn't hear any boos for him. The roof almost came off when Stone Cold came out. All around great time, though I must admit it had to be a mixed bag for those watching on TV. Very little was moved forward narratively. Most of the matches served the Reunion more than anything else.

So the rumor already is that Daniel Bryan is the one behind the Roman Reigns "accident". While replaying the video I did notice a big dude with a beard walking through the background. Rowan? If love to see Reigns-Bryan, but I don't want to see Bryan jobbed out to Roman Reigns.

Since I'll be at Mania I'd only mind if the lead up sucks. Honestly I'm over Rollins and Lesnar at this point. I'll give him another shot, but Rollins as champ does nothing for me. It might happen Sunday since I've noticed that ever since Brock won the title back, the side plates in the belt have been WWE. Not his own plates. Though Brock has been known to travel without the belt forcing them to use a replica.

I do like what they are doing with the Street Profits. They're featuring then without having them wrestle. They're making some want to check them out on NXT. By the time they actually wrestle a main roster match, they'll genuinely be over.

And I asked how they were going to get the title off a pregnant woman.......well they did. I keep thinking the 24/7 Title only has so much juice, but they keep coming up with some funny shit.

So even though Gargano lost to Adam Cole at Takeover, he announced last night that he is staying in NXT. What IS interesting is that The Street Profits lost the belts to The Undisputed Era last night as well. So does that mean the Profits are main roster bound? They're already on television. They seem to be over. They're probably more main roster ready than the War Raiders were. When do we find though. NXT tapings don't always shows immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I heard Bayley also.

Lacey Evans is underrated. She is not 100% polished, but they way she conducts herself in the ring (Facial expressions, moves, bumps) is very impressive. She, also, seems very confident in working with anybody no matter who they are. She is pretty damn hot, too.

I always cringe, and go 'Ooooo', whenever somebody looks like they land badly. They seem to be fine every time though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.