WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Good Lord, Lacey Evans walking down in that sexy red get up.......

While I agree she shouldn't be in the main event right off the bat in the women's division, she isn't as bad as a lot of people are claiming. Hey mic work is good IMO. In ring she still needs work, but is better than some of the ladies with her experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I only follow along on the internet these days, but has Finn Balor, the Intercontinental Champion, been on TV recently? Feels like it's been well over a month since I've heard anything about him. He should drop the title to Andrade or Elias or Rusev or Nakamura or Ali or Sami or KO if they're not gonna commit to him. But they SHOULD commit to him.

This dawned on me when I was talking to a co worker about Raw in Tampa on the 22nd. Inner if the matches being promoted for that night it's Seth Rollins vs Baron Corbin for the Universal Title. Seeing as the stipulation for the match is if Evans and Corbin lose they can't challenge with Rollins or Lunch for the titles again. Ummmmm...... So that means that Corbin and Evans wins tomorrow, OR that match will be a dark match held after Raw goes off the air. Last year when SmackDown was here the "Main Event" was AJ vs Nakamura for the WWE title. AJ didn't appear on SmackDown that night. The match was held after the 205Live match. Let's hope that it's the latter.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.