WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Remember back in 2000 when Crash Holly promised to defend the hardcore title 24/7 and it resulted in him being chased around a kids jungle gym at a mall or was jumped by clowns in the parking lot? Thats where this is headed.

I read on one of the wrestling sites:

Halftime Heat returned in February, the XFL is coming back, WWE rehired Bruce Prichard, and now the 24/7 Title has returned. Vince McMahon partying like its 1999.

Okay this is where you have to wonder if creative is.......creative. They picked up on Brock using the briefcase as a boom box. The most obvious way for Brock to choose an opponent is to have him interrupt a Rollins or Kingston match by coming to ringside a'la John Cusak in "Say Anything". This is the most personality Brock has shown in a while.

If it weren't R-Truth I probably wouldn't be enjoying the 24/7 gimmick. Last night was great. Elias winning was stupid until they both went under the ring. If you're going to do a proper match, the lumberjack stipulation is a good one. I always enjoyed lumberjack matches back in the NWA days.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.