WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

I don't get why that's something people want yet. How many natural tag teams are there in the women's division? You'd just end up with a couple of singles wrestlers winning it. When is the last time a natural men's tag team won the belts on Raw? Its been a couple of guys thrown together and branded a tag team. If Kane doesn't get hurt I'm not so sure Team Hell No doesn't win the SmackDown belts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was completely shocked at the Reigns' announcement. Totally came out of left field. I hope that he is right, and he kicks its ass again.

As for Ambrose, I also cannot believe that they went through with the turn after Reigns' announcement. But, with Reigns out for God know how long, RAW and maybe the whole WWE is going to change drastically.

This is obviously horrible news and hopefully he will return to full health.

Having said that, Ambrose's turn last night was a thing of beauty. As Heyman said "the show must go on". In wrestling so often heel turns are telegraphed, we expect them and usually even want them to happen. This was an old school thing last night. Back to the old days when a guy would turn and it would destroy fans cause they weren't ready for it and didn't want it. Last night was like that, fans didn't want that, they weren't ready for it and because of that it caused a true, genuine emotion in fans.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't watch Crown Jewel because I had things to do. In case you didn't already know. Brock Lesnar is once again the Universal Champion. Why? Like really Why? You're struggling to find anything for the United States champ to do, but you'll put your supposed number one title back on a guy who won't be around.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit!WWE made me say out loud this is awesome! Becky Lynch attacked Ronda Rousey in the locker room and the SmackDown women's team ambushed the Raw team in the ring. I wasn't completely on board with Lynch's bad ass persona but she sold it tonight. I'm on board. Obviously the Raw men's team will attack the SmackDown team tomorrow. Stephanie telegraphed that at the end of the show.

Dammit! Lynch is out with a broken nose and possible concussion. Good one Nia. I thought WWE was going to be forced to have Rousey lose cleanly to Becky. Right now Becky Lynch is the complete antithesis of what Roman Reigns was.

A fan shot cell phone video with a better angle shows Jax punching Lynchh in the face. Again good one Nia. Killed the match of the night.

Didn't do a Survivor Series thread because I was watching it with the wife. I don't know what WWE was thinking with that last night. What is that? For in a row for Raw now? And a clean sweep, since apparently the tag series on the pre show doesn't count. Make it interesting for the fans. Seth Rollins didn't need to beat Nakamura. Seeing as Nakamura isn't in a program with ANYONE, it would have made since to give him the win. The women's series I get. Nia Jax has huge heat on her from the fans so use it. AOP needed that win more than The Bar. I get that. The men's series was a hot mess though. All that disfunction and they pretty much dominate the match? I'm not going to even talk about the Brock-Bryan match because. Just because.

Here is where I really scratch my head. I know WWE had to scramble for the women's match with Becky getting hurt. What was that though? They were going somewhere with Charlotte before this happened and I think her "breakdown" was a continuation of that. Made no sense. Charlotte dragged Rousey through that match and her reward is looking like she couldn't beat Ronda. Backfired though. Crowd was chanting "Thank You Charlotte". They wanted to see Becky beat the anointed one. They couldn't get that so they rooted for Charlotte. Been a while since I've seen a hometown turn on it's own wrestler.

• 2 months later...

Seriously I love the organic belt. Such an awesome heel move.

And I hope you're right about Charlotte. I'm a big fan of Becky's character change after finding her completely uninteresting before it. I saw someone post somewhere that they think WrestleMania will end with all four of the NXT Horsewomen with belts: Charlotte with the Smackdown Women's Title, Becky with RAW's, and Sasha and Bayley with the tag belts. Ending the show with all four of them on the turnbuckles. A little cheesy maybe but I could see it happening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.