WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

• 1 month later...

Too much bitterness about they PG era for most people to give a shit, I suppose. Personally I thought it was great. They start the show with the end of Evolution and they end the show with the next chapter of it. Can't wait for next week.

I expect things will get interesting in the wake of Vince losing 500 million lately after his stock crashed. They prob won't go full Attitude, but I predict they'll try to mix things up a bit more than they usually do.

I mean, we all knew that the split was coming, but damn was I shocked on Monday. When Rollins geared up to nail Reigns, I actually thought that he was set to throw the chair at Triple H and Orton. That is how much I was not expecting it. Then, Ambrose's face sold it even better. He looked incredibly shocked. It was a great segment that I had to watch over again.

• 1 year later...
Guest Williamwap

I want to know what if somebody shoots a person and says it was just a self defense act in the court? How will a victim be given justice?

On Bleacher Report, I saw a link to another site that had an article about them making another title for Smackdown. I did not get to read this article, because it would've frozen my work computer. I'll try to find out more. I really hope that this is not the case. We have a WWE World Heavyweight Champion. That should be the only world title in WWE. Period.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to give Rousey credit. That move she put on James last night was seamless. No obvious set up, no hesitation. How she handles her in time work though will be interesting. The punches come out as real as when Shane McMahon does it. The pouty face is getting old though. I'm sure this is leading up to a program with Natalia, because it really seems like she is going to turn on Rousey. I'm curious as to how long it will take them to put her in line for a title shot.

I am digging everything about her save for the angry-face and everyone pretending to be afraid of her. If she had her same move set and temper but came down the ramp like Cena, playing to the crowd, she’d be over like whoa.

• 3 weeks later...

They sure would. Anything for mainstream media attention.

A few years ago when the WWE Network was launched, the perception was that it had been a failure. The subscription rates were not where they had hoped they'd be and this was going to bring down the price when their programming rights came up for renewal. But no one anticipated what cord-cutting and networks such as Netflix would do to TV viewership habits. Live TV that is DVR-proof has driven up the price for that content. The only thing that exists now that must be watched live is sports, thus the explosion in revenue for sports leagues and the absurd prices pro teams are worth now.

It appears WWE is benefitting from some of that. Although it's not "must watch live" as an NFL or NBA game, it's still not something you can binge watch a whole season of to catch up on 12 weeks of shows. Word now is NBC Universal is going to up their offer to keep RAW on their network, some reports are saying they will triple what they are paying now. And Smackdown is going to be put up for bid by other networks.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.